Heya

Options
Well i have just found this site from some lovely ladies of another forum :D
So my name is Kahlea ( carly) and i trying to lose weight im sick of being Fat and a mother to 2 it is getting me down knowing that I don't have the fight in me to lose weight, I comfort eat alot and snack alot at night :(
I need to lose weight!!!! and need MOTIVATION!

I am from down under Tassy :D

Replies

• taraodowd
    taraodowd Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey

I was in the exact same predicament as you only 12 short weeks ago. I, like you have 2 small kids and I found that life had become all out them and my needs became non existent. I was snacking late at night when the kids went to bed and did no exercise (apart from the odd walk to the shop)

I never bought myself clothes and 7mths after giving birth to my second child I was still wearing maternity clothes. I no longer felt about myself and the more down I got about that the more I ate and the bigger I got. I very rarely went out and when I did, I panicked for hours about what I was going to wear. I read in a magazine about a girl who lost 3 stone thanks to the aid of an app on her phone and I decided that if she could do it, so could I.

I downloaded MFP and I haven't looked back. I set myself a goal of 32lbs by Christmas 2011 and I'm not only am I going to hit that target but will do it well before Christmas. I just wanted to say, you can do this, you need to put yourself first but most importantly, no one can do this for you, you have to want to do it and if you do, then success will be yours for the taking.

Please feel free to friend me, we're all on this journey together and its great to have friends who are going through the same issues as you.

I wish you all the very best in your weight loss journey

Tara :)