Went to the dr today

Options
because I haven't been feeling well and thought I had an ear infection (I did):cry:. Anyhow, I was just there one month ago today getting my physical check up to make sure all the workouts and diet was gonna be ok for me. Well since then I have been working my butt of and it payed off.

My weight 1 month ago at the dr was 203
Today 186.9!!!!!!!
Well I always use my in the morning, naked, after going to the bathroom weight which was 183.2 this morning but if we use theirs that's 16.1 pounds in 30 days.
I was so freaking happy. I didn't even feel sick :happy:

Replies

• stimpy6298
    Options
    because I haven't been feeling well and thought I had an ear infection (I did):cry:. Anyhow, I was just there one month ago today getting my physical check up to make sure all the workouts and diet was gonna be ok for me. Well since then I have been working my butt of and it payed off.

My weight 1 month ago at the dr was 203
    Today 186.9!!!!!!!
    Well I always use my in the morning, naked, after going to the bathroom weight which was 183.2 this morning but if we use theirs that's 16.1 pounds in 30 days.
    I was so freaking happy. I didn't even feel sick :happy:
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: wtg!
  • indianagranny
    Options
    GOOD JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK
  • Destined
    Destined Posts: 116
    Options
    That is so exciting.. way to go girl!!! :flowerforyou:
  • jenken99
    jenken99 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: this is awesome good job, !!!!!:)
  • staceyw37
    staceyw37 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    bravo to you!! :drinker:
  • chandhole
    chandhole Posts: 45
    Options
    NICE!:flowerforyou:
    I was just thinking about my next visit in a year. Can't wait to see his happy face! haha:laugh:
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    NICE!:flowerforyou:
    I was just thinking about my next visit in a year. Can't wait to see his happy face! haha:laugh:

I just had my physical also and I can't wait to show her my new self next year. by then I will be at my goal weight. :drinker:

WTG on your weight loss. We are all doing a wonderful job keep up the great work.
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    Outstanding!!!
  • beahurey
    beahurey Posts: 108
    Options
    This is awesome! Congrats!!! What have you been doing? :flowerforyou:
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!
  • rockmores2003
    Options
    You go girl!! fantastic!!:happy:
    url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker]165189.png[/url]
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • rachel41
    rachel41 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    congrats:flowerforyou: keep up the good work!
  • lbhoward
    lbhoward Posts: 5
    Options
    Fabulous!!! WE ALL ARE GOING TO BE FINE IN 2009!:flowerforyou:
  • stimpy6298
    Options
    I go to the gym 6/week for 1 1/2 hours. Cardio for 40 min, strength training for 20 and sit ups and leg lifts for 20 min and I have basically cut out all the bad food.
  • RXchic
    RXchic Posts: 47
    Options
    Great Job!!! You should be very proud of your progress :glasses:
  • fullofjoy720
    Options
    yey congrads!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the weight loss, you are doing great. Keep up the great work. I am sorry you have an ear infection and I hope you feel better soon.
  • momnmore
    momnmore Posts: 20
    Options
    That is so awesome! You must've been over the moon to see the difference on the doc's scale. Congrats!
  • natalie1985
    Options
    Hey thats great! I am new on here and thought i would look at success stories to inspire me, keep up the good work! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!