500 calories left at 10:30pm!

Options
I had planned out my daily diary to use up all my calories but throughout the day I forgot things here and there and I've just realized that I am 500 calories under! And having only had one of my Tony Ferguson bars recently, I'm really not hungry.

Do you think If I just skip that 500 calories today that it's going to dreadfully influence my weight-loss?

Or should I go grab some apples or something from the fridge and try to eat a few of them?

Thanks, Sarah.

Replies

• chocoholicandbaby
    chocoholicandbaby Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    If you aren't hungry don't make yourself eat! Thats what got most of us here in the first place - not listening to our bodies.
    Just try to not forget meals during the day, or eat more at your designated meal times, or have higher calorie dense foods (though still healthy) instead of stuffing yourself when you aren't hungry. :-)
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    One day will not impact you at all, just don't make it a habit of staying that far under you calorie goal.
  • TheTonyPony
    Options
    I didn't really want to go out and try and scrounge up 500 calories. I don't even feel hungry, and it's not like me to forget to eat my planned meals, the day just snuck away.

I'll just make sure I eat my full 1,200 tomorrow.
  • thankyou4thevenom
    thankyou4thevenom Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    One day will not hurt. If you're doing it everyday you'll start to have issues.
  • joeysmyth
    joeysmyth Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi anyamalfoy, what kind of issues are you talking about?
  • TheTonyPony
    Options
    I believe she would be referring to 'starvation mode' where the body clings to just about everything because it is worried it's environment is running out of food...

Isn't evolution clever?