Anyone from New Hampshire or Massachusetts?

Options
cramernh
cramernh Posts: 3,335 Member
Hello! This is week two for me here and this site has been an absolute DREAM for me!

Was hoping to see if there are members from New Hampshire? Or Massachusetts, currently on here?

Thought it could be good to have a network that is familiar to the area...

Replies

• Nette_54
    Nette_54 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    no sorry not me Australia here but you will find lots of people from where you are, if not today then try again another day, I was amazed when I found how many aussies are here on this site, good luck with your weight loss
  • cramernh
    Options
    no sorry not me Australia here but you will find lots of people from where you are, if not today then try again another day, I was amazed when I found how many aussies are here on this site, good luck with your weight loss

Thats one country I would love to visit... I hear "Chinatown" is amazing!
  • Crystal817
    Crystal817 Posts: 2,021 Member
    Options
    I live in Vermont! :smile:
  • jmatthews75
    jmatthews75 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    I am a Masshole myself.
  • Crystal817
    Crystal817 Posts: 2,021 Member
    Options
    I am a Masshole myself.

buahahah... I better not ever see you driving around in my state!! :tongue:
  • cramernh
    Options
    I am a Masshole myself.

SWEET!!!! I was born in Methuen... lived in Haverhill and Methuen for a bit before we moved permanently to New Hampshire... I still have most of my Mass accent.... gets thicker every time I have to take a culinary assignment/contract in Mass too! LOL!

Hoping to connect with people familiar - it always seems we are not ever reached... lol!
  • 65jackie
    65jackie Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I live in Haverhill. Add me as a friend if you'd like - I just started here a week ago and it's going great! :-)
  • coffeegal72
    Options
    Hey there - I was born in Methuen too! Just over the border in NH now. Feel free to add me. I just started last week too.
  • wozzy38
    wozzy38 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I live in MA..South of Boston ...Good luck and feel free to add me
  • wozzy38
    wozzy38 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I live in MA..South of Boston ...Good luck and feel free to add me
  • Jessicareyes78
    Jessicareyes78 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm from Worcester Massachusetts! I will request you as a friend please add me:happy:
  • NHGirl23
    NHGirl23 Posts: 2,657 Member
    Options
    I live and work in Southern NH, but I am originally from the Boston area. Feel free to add me as well for support. This website has been a godsend for me, you will love it!!
  • cramernh
    Options
    I'm from Worcester Massachusetts! I will request you as a friend please add me:happy:

Good old Worcester!!!! I used to travel there for frequent cheffing contracts.... will be going through there enroute to Enfield, CT again in the next 6-8 weeks also.. but we like to stop in the Worcester area.....
  • cramernh
    Options
    I live and work in Southern NH, but I am originally from the Boston area. Feel free to add me as well for support. This website has been a godsend for me, you will love it!!

Gotta tell ya.. Im really enjoying this diary-site... its working great, and the results are DEFINITELY happening!!! My chef coats have more 'room' !!!! heheheheheh

Im in the Manchester/Hooksett area...

Nice to see our neck of the woods on this site!!!!
  • afireswife
    afireswife Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi there...Looking for some folks from NH.
  • Jessica0982
    Jessica0982 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I currently live in FL but am originally from Mass. My whole family still lives there. I've actually lived here in FL for 10 years now! That's crazy!!

I lived out in Western Mass and went to school at Salem State for a year before we moved over here to FL.

I love this site! I found it about a week or so ago. It's keep me honest and holds be accountable. I like seeing the numbers in front of me or better yet on my phone if I'm out and about. It's a huge help and the people are awesome!!

I'm coming home in Sept and pretty excited about seeing everyone. It's been 2 yrs since I flew home.

Go Pats! :)
  • NHGirl23
    NHGirl23 Posts: 2,657 Member
    Options

Any who would like to can add me!!
  • youcandoitjess
    Options
    I live in Bradford, MA. Feel free to add me!