HE NOTICED!!!

Options
OMG OMG OMG!! So today at work, I was hanging out talking to a friend that knows what my goals are. He is an avid gym goer and has kind of been helping me along the way.....He's not here everyday as he travels , but he is the completely honest , tell it like it is kind of guy, he's not hurtful or mean, but doesnt sugar coat anything.....

Well any way...he says....Cor, Those pants are hanging off you...... and they are....more and more of my pants are finally starting to be too big.....

Know what that means......TIME TO SHOP!!

YAY!!!!! I'm so pumped - thats the first time someone has noticed.....I still have a long way to go, but its happening!!

Replies

• geekymom57
    geekymom57 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Unsolicited "noticing" from people whom we trust is great validation! Congratulations and yes, you should go shopping so you can get pants that fit so that the NEXT time he comes back from travelling he'll notice them "hanging off of you." after your next round of loss.
  • MrsSpinks
    MrsSpinks Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Well done!! It's such a boost when people notice - always makes me want to work harder and helps with temptation!
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    YAY!!!!!!! Just one of the many perks of losing weight!!!!!! Enjoy shopping!!!! Keep those NSV's coming!!! :drinker:
  • SeasideOasis
    SeasideOasis Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    Thats amazing! I hope you feel amazing about yourself, as you SHOULD!!!
  • noturninback
    noturninback Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    NICE!!! Keep up the great work!!! :smile:
  • Alisha_countrymama
    Alisha_countrymama Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Ya feels so good doesn't it!?
  • missymuffet
    missymuffet Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    THAT IS SO AWESOME! I totally know what you mean...........my d-in-law said I looked thinner the other day and it was the first time anyone has said ANYTHING to me and I felt so validated and motivated by it!! It will help me fight my way thru the holidays for sure. :)

We can do it!
    Missy:love:
  • bjohs
    bjohs Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    Fantastic NSV! It is always nice when someone notices and actually SAYS something. Good for you!
  • KateHubb
    KateHubb Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are doing so amazing girl and I'm so blessed to have you as a friend!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Estrella30
    Estrella30 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    thats awesome! congrats and get some new clothes!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!