struggling

Options
hello all ive been doing a 1200/1300 cals per day diet for a little over two months now im 2lbs 1/4 away from a two stone loss but this last week and a half ive been struggling and ive been having binge days where ill do the cc all day then when evening rolls around i eat over and above my calories allotted to me, how can i get back on track so far the scales have been kind and ive lost rather than gained but i fear if i keep eating nearly 2000 cals or sometimes above i will gain again but i keep seems to satisfy the hunger. help

Replies

• TheTonyPony
    Options
    Maybe 'Eat your day backwards' have a really light breakfast and lunch and fill up on a mountain of vegetables and a big portion of protein in the evening to make you feel better. Because protein and vegetables aren't going to do you too much damage before bed, but they will fill you right up! Who even likes breakfast anyway :P

And if you're really finding nights a problem. Have dinner and go to bed hungry, you'll sleep through it and eventually your body with adjust and stop begging for its nighttime fix.
  • thankyou4thevenom
    thankyou4thevenom Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    I can't see your diary so I can't see what you're eating so here's a few things.

- You could be eating the wrong things. It's possible you're hungry because you're missing out on vital nutrients.

- Alternatively it could also be more that you are thirsty. Have a big glass of water when you get hungry, If ten minutes later you're still hungry, you were hungry not thirsty.

- If you're eating all your calories at meal times, you need to split it up. Eat smaller portions and then eat lots of healthy snacks during the day and evening.
  • FeelTheRhythm
    Options
    I can't see your diary so I can't see what you're eating so here's a few things.

- You could be eating the wrong things. It's possible you're hungry because you're missing out on vital nutrients.

- Alternatively it could also be more that you are thirsty. Have a big glass of water when you get hungry, If ten minutes later you're still hungry, you were hungry not thirsty.

- If you're eating all your calories at meal times, you need to split it up. Eat smaller portions and then eat lots of healthy snacks during the day and evening.

I agree! Plus, you shouldn't view this as a "diet" but rather eating with a healthier lifestyle. Focus on your macro nutrients: protien, carbs and healthy fats. Drink plenty of water also! Another thing that you shouldn't do is rely on what the numbers say on the scale. It's hard to differentiate the weight between fat, water or muscle mass. Let the way your clothes fit determine whether you are making progress or not. :)