Anyone use Cardio Trainer with their android?

Options
Just wondering if anyone use's it to track their out side walks or anything? If not do you use another app? Thanks

Replies

• JulsDiane
    JulsDiane Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    i use endomondo for android..love it
  • rubbyk
    rubbyk Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    all sports gps
  • katyk00
    katyk00 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I use Cardio trainer and the gps is pretty accurate. I like that it measures your pace so I can keep track
  • PrettyLittleLiar79
    Options
    I did use the Cardio Trainer......Loved the GPS to track the miles, but the calories burned was a little off...or way off. I would usually walk 2.4 miles in about 45 minutes, a night and it would say I only burnt like 230 calories. Well I would get in the treadmill for 30 and would burn the same amount if not more. It has its good points and bad points.
  • strawberryshortbread
    Options
    Hi All,

I use Cardio trainer and i have to say i have been quite impressed with it. The GPS seems to be pretty good and when i insert my work outs from that into MFP the calories seems to be similar give or take a few. It works well for me :)
  • foremant86
    foremant86 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    I used it for a while to track my biking and walking but I noticed that when I stopped but did not pause it, it would keep going like I was moving...

i use endomondo now and I find it's a lot more accurate.
  • alyssamiller77
    alyssamiller77 Posts: 891 Member
    Options
    I use MapMyRide/MapMyRun. Android apps linked with their website. Sounds like they're very similar to Cardio Trainer.
  • carebear0173
    carebear0173 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I use the free version of cardio trainer on my droid ... I love it because it maps where you go, plays music, and has the graph and tracks the history. It sometimes will get all funky on me though, and say I am walking 8.9 mph when it's really 4 mph. But that doesn't happen too often! I love it ! I agree with strawberryshortb, that the calories burned match up pretty good with MFP.