First the Shake Weight.....now there's this!!!

Options
ninerbuff
ninerbuff Posts: 48,671 Member
LMAO!!!! You have to see this one!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6uNTpYtacw

Replies

• joejccva71
    joejccva71 Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    Ahhh.. Youtube is blocked at work. *grumble*
  • lemonadem
    lemonadem Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    LMAO!!!

They really should just add flexible balls to the shake weight and make one hilarious infomercial.
  • no_where1976
    no_where1976 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    LMAO!!! Thank you I needed a good laugh! :)
  • Lisa__Michelle
    Lisa__Michelle Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    There is something really non-appropriate looking about both of them. It looks like they took the shake weight idea and altered it lol.
  • BobinNC66
    BobinNC66 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    That is hilarious - you know sooner or later someone is going to come out with the master8ate your weight away work out program, AND it will be a huge hit.
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    youtube is blocked at work, is it the one with the balls on either end that flop around? Just like the shake weight, when I saw that infomercial for the first time I thought it was a joke, you know a parody.
  • BobinNC66
    BobinNC66 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    youtube is blocked at work, is it the one with the balls on either end that flop around? Just like the shake weight, when I saw that infomercial for the first time I thought it was a joke, you know a parody.

Yep that's the one and I thought the exact same thing!
  • poisongirl1
    poisongirl1 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Haha, yeah, I saw that the other day and was like "Whaaaa, this must be a joke".

My favourite part - "It starts to go deep and you can feel it" the guy says with a hint of a smirk while eyeing the other guy using it.
  • Kalrez
    Kalrez Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Those comments on the video crack me up! Can't copy+paste them cuz of the waaa waas here. But yeah. Funny funny stuff.
  • GFreg
    GFreg Posts: 404
    Options
    But look how ripped those guys are! It must work...must buy floppy balls err... I mean Free Flexor workout system.
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    That was pretty hot. lol
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,671 Member
    Options
    Yep that's it! And it's a real dumbell!!!!
  • melianne125
    melianne125 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    WOW! just wow - that's all I can say. From the girl who's tried everything - this is another one of those that will not work. I have honestly found the only real work gets real results. Man i wish this cutesy little dumbell with shaky ends would get me somewhere!!
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    jesus, it made me feel dirty
  • mrsjennifermaffei
    Options
    OMG that's too funny for words!!
  • MuseumOfAsh
    Options
    "It starts to go deep. You can feel it." Oh, that is so wrong!