Oct 2011 Newbies - Your Daily Motivation

Options
I thought it would be nice for some of us newbies just starting out to start a group to keep each other motivated.

I know there are a lot of people on here and a lot of groups so if you are new and looking for a place to start, maybe this is it?

Let's keep each other motivated to keep doing this thing.

Replies

• clares06
    clares06 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    hi, thats a great idea! im really new to alll this, i joined yesterday, and havent used any kind of these community things before.
    it would be great to have some motivation, maybe we could try and catch up daily, even if its only for the first week, i always struggle those first few days1 how often do we weigh ourselves? at the ,mo i do it every morning! i know thats ridiculous! i wanna loose about 14lbs, to start with anyway. how much do you want to lloose?
    clare
  • StrangeFascination
    Options
    I'm aiming for 65 pounds. Yesterday was my first day and I lost 3 already. It always happens fast in the beginning for me.

I find the first 7 to 11 pounds disappear within the first week or so, then there is that horrible period after that where nothing seems to happen for a week. If I can get past that, I am good to keep going. LOL