Bust firming lotion suggestion needed

Options
Was wondering, cos it's good to know, through dieting (and I'm also bfeeding) bust goes down too. Do you know if there's any cream or something that may be applied for bust lifting (without surgery) that really has good results please? Cos I've dieted a couple of years ago and I know how it would become again.

Any suggestions would be really appreciated.

Thanks

:flowerforyou: Claire

170305.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• claire012
    claire012 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Was wondering, cos it's good to know, through dieting (and I'm also bfeeding) bust goes down too. Do you know if there's any cream or something that may be applied for bust lifting (without surgery) that really has good results please? Cos I've dieted a couple of years ago and I know how it would become again.

Any suggestions would be really appreciated.

Thanks

:flowerforyou: Claire

170305.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • porkyrees
    porkyrees Posts: 17
    Options
    Yes upper body exercise ,ie /light weight dumbells start with light weight 0.5 kg work your way up to 1-1.5 kgs over a 4week period.Back exercise is also helpful to correct posture.Straight back helps hold the boobs up.All that cream is a heap of crap.:flowerforyou:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    ya.... if there were a cream like that nobody would have saggy boobies. I think your best bet is a really fab bra. Go to Victoria's secret and have them fit you with a nice lifting bra.
  • keiko
    keiko Posts: 2,919 Member
    Options
    Sorry but I have to agree. There are no creams that firm. Exercise and a bra fitting then wearing a good bra are the things to do.
    Being small isn't so bad when it comes to these problems. I'll never have to worry about sagging.
  • Tamrahan
    Tamrahan Posts: 29
    Options
    I heard this on Mancows morning madness :laugh: : Mash up overly ripe bananas in an old bra and wear I think for overnight.
    Ha! I'm skeptcal although aging movie stars have done this to make 'the girls' more perky. Something to do with the potassium in the bananas supposedly makes them firmer.
    I doubt if this works.
  • codykitty
    codykitty Posts: 729
    Options
    you definatley need a great bra, and wear it to bed! But I do also reccommend Nivea skin firming moisturizer, it definatley helps a little, and if you get it in the self tanning variety it covers up and stretch marks!

hope this helps!
  • Kimono
    Kimono Posts: 367
    Options
    There is no cream. Even upper body exercise will not lift a saggy breast. A lot of times after weight loss and breast feeding and age the breast looses volume. It is gone-no way to get it back except for surgery. Sorry.
  • utexashorns
    Options
    There are some things that you can do to help and definitely improve your bustline. Developing your upperbody muscles help give a natural lift and tone to the bust. Also, detox and follow guidelines of an anti aging diet, this helps everything in your body to stay more healthy and youthful therefore it shows on the exterior: hair, skin, nails, muscle tone and even the breasts. The biggest solution is to not breastfeed anymore if that is something you would consider. Breastfeeding is the worst thing for maintaining lift in the bust line- that is why I never did it.

Ultimately these things will definitely help improve the bustline a lot but if you are looking to defy gravity you will need implants. Try for a tear drop style they look more natural: fake looking boobs are phasing out.
  • Kimono
    Kimono Posts: 367
    Options
    Breast feeding is pretty hard on the "girls". I breast fed and it did a number to mine, but I wouldn't have it any other way. I do say they should tell all new Moms at the hospital or maybe give it in booklet when you give birth. It should say something like the ---"For all who are breast feeding, you are making the best possible choice for you baby and we praise you for that choice. But I strongly encourage you to set a side a piggy bank and every time you would have had to buy formula or bottles you should put that money in the piggy bank. Thats right, every time, just keep saving it up. Now when you are done breast feeding your last child take that money and go buy yourself a new set of breasts."
  • purrrr
    purrrr Posts: 1,073
    Options
    i don't know about saggy but here is how to work for size :smile:

http://www.videojug.com/film/how-to-make-your-breasts-look-bigger
  • LauraK216
    LauraK216 Posts: 104
    Options
    Breast feeding is pretty hard on the "girls". I breast fed and it did a number to mine, but I wouldn't have it any other way. I do say they should tell all new Mom at the hospital or maybe give it in booklet when you give birth. It should say something like the ---"For all who are breast feeding, you are making the best possible choice for you baby and we praise you for that choice. But I strongly encourage you to set a side a piggy bank and every time you would have had to buy formula or bottles you should put that money in the piggy bank. Thats righ, every time, just keep saving it up. Now when you are done breast feeding your last child take that money and go buy yourself a new set of breasts."

I SO completely agree with this!! I didn't breastfeed, but I pumped for 4 months and my girls went to hell in a hand basket afterwards!! My sister has tried some of those creams and pills and they don't work. Don't waste your money on those things!!
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Saggy boobs are the curse of all women.....just like the magic weight loss pill, the pill that makes him larger, the cellulite be gone pill, watch stretch marks disappear instantly, the tea you drink to enlarge your lips.........there is no such special pill, lotion, cream that will make your boobs les saggy. I also heard from a plastic surgeon that although building your pecks with push ups and all.....you boobs are gonna sag, there is no muscle in the actual boob......so.....get a great bra or get a boob job...cause saggy boobs are just the way for all of us beautiful women.....

Good luck and if you find a magic lotion, could you let me in on it..........