Nike Shox

Options
I'm ordering some Nike Shox. I own a pair that I've worn down to nothing. They are about a half size too big and always have been, but were still comfy. I'm going to order a 1/2 size smaller. My question is with the width. I'm pretty sure my current Shox are regular width and they fit nice. I'm worried that if I go down in a size that I should get a wide fit to be safe.

Just a general Shox question for anyone who owns a recently purchased pair - do they run wide already? I've owned mine so long I can't remember what they were like when I first bought them.

**I know going to a store and getting fitted is ideal, but thought I would see what you guys had to say first**

TIA!

Replies

• mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Go to the store and get fitted.

It's the internet, we have no idea what your foot will need.
  • kappy_hollowell
    Options
    I wear a size 6 womens, and I get the 4.5Y in Nike Shox. I have wide feet and these are perfect for me. I get bad blisters if they are any bit too big.
  • rainunrefined
    rainunrefined Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    Go to the store and get fitted.

It's the internet, we have no idea what your foot will need.
    That's why it was a 'general' question if anyone has noticed if they run wide or not....
  • Sarah0866
    Sarah0866 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I would say they run a little wide; I wear a 5 1/2 and even if that size they were wider than other tennis/running shoes I own, besides Asics. It's probably still best to try them on, but in any case, I hope this helps!!
  • rainunrefined
    Options
    I wear a size 6 womens, and I get the 4.5Y in Nike Shox. I have wide feet and these are perfect for me. I get bad blisters if they are any bit too big.

great! Thanks, I didn't think about getting blisters if they are too wide.
  • rainunrefined
    Options
    I would say they run a little wide; I wear a 5 1/2 and even if that size they were wider than other tennis/running shoes I own, besides Asics. It's probably still best to try them on, but in any case, I hope this helps!!

THANKS!
  • MuseumOfAsh
    Options
    I usually need a wide in normal shoes, but I don't in the Shox. I would say they run wide to begin with.