Sooo Whats youre favorite Fozen pizza!?!?!?!?!!?

Options

Replies

• EPICSRT
    EPICSRT Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    California Pizza Kitchen! Thin crust and as low as 290 calories for a third of the 12 inch pizza!
  • ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    Options
    Stouffer's French Bread Supreme!!

For frozen pizza... I agree with this...
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    Gluten free frozen pizza is totally gross. I make pizza fresh, then I freeze it, delicious.
  • JaimeBrown5
    Options
    McCain Parisian! 500 calories for half a pizza!

Though all this Red Baron voting makes me wish I could get American options!
  • Jbstumpe
    Options
    I'm Vegan, but Tofutti loves me and made a Vegan line of Pizza's. They're 8 bucks a disk, so I don't get 'em often. But boy do they satisfy my broken-hearted days. No shame, I indulge in the italian 'sausage' flavor. So delicious :D
  • jdhosier
    jdhosier Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    DiGiorno's or Freshetta. In a pinch, I will also go with Tony's.
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    none
    I'll make my own, thanks
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    none
    I'll make my own, thanks

Youre missing the point of the thread babycakes. Im saying when you DONT want to make your own or go out etc.......and if you really dont like any. then why post at all!?!?!?!?!?!?:huh:
  • alise_lmx
    alise_lmx Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    there is this local brand around here (Milwaukee) that is SOOOO good, it's called Emil's. Their pizza tastes better than some delivery.
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    none
    I'll make my own, thanks

Youre missing the point of the thread babycakes. Im saying when you DONT want to make your own or go out etc.......and if you really dont like any. then why post at all!?!?!?!?!?!?:huh:

Because I wanted to. :D
  • BEERRUNNER
    Options
    none
    I'll make my own, thanks

Because I wanted to. :D

Only cause youre hot and sweaty and hot that I let that slide...oh and your fit 4 life!!! AWESOME!!! hit the gym hard babycakes!:bigsmile:
  • kannikins119
    Options
    I love Totino's, they are a comfort food from my childhood. I also like Lean Cuisine French Bread Pizzas on the healthy side.
  • BEERRUNNER
    Options
    there is this local brand around here (Milwaukee) that is SOOOO good, it's called Emil's. Their pizza tastes better than some delivery.

Have you eaten ORVS? apparently its made up there in Wisconsin. I love the SUPER THIN crust.......its like a craker! yummmm
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    Digiorno..with garlic bread crust

or California pizza kitchen!!!
  • ericjr7210
    ericjr7210 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I either make my own or the kids love Mystic frozen pizza
  • Sandbug
    Sandbug Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Palermo's Greek Pizza, during the last minute of cooking sprinkle on a small amount of Asiago Cheese. Goes great with a red wine!
  • justnname
    justnname Posts: 162
    Options
    Amy's 4 cheese.. Amy's frozen food is organic too.. YUMMY!!!!!
  • mlemonroe2
    Options
    Wait, you live in Chicago, and you get your pizza frozen? For shame!! You got direct access to the good stuff!!!

Exactly thats why Home Runn Inn(a chicago joint)is my favorite. READ the original post it says when I dont want to VENTURE out to one of the great and many city estanblishements. think...lazy day etc...

I live in the chicago subburbs and yummy pizza is all around! But I still eat frozen at home, one of my faves is home run inn but my fave healthy is archer farms margarita pizza. yummy!
  • mlemonroe2
    Options
    Amy's 4 cheese.. Amy's frozen food is organic too.. YUMMY!!!!!

I eat a lot of amys and annies brand pre-packaged food when i'm not eating homeade. Love it!
  • Valechka
    Valechka Posts: 192
    Options
    Trader Joe's pizza from Italy ..I like the super thin dough and simple topics