Polar Flowlink- Has anyone purchased this?

Options
I purchased the Polar FT7 and was wondering if anyone purchased the Polar flowlink to go with it.

I read good reviews and bad reviews for this.

Replies

• JesaGrace
    JesaGrace Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    What's the flowlink?
  • MinnesotaManimal
    MinnesotaManimal Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Rather than spend the extra $$ I chose to just manually record my results from my FT-7. when you stop your work out, it gives you a break down of what you have done. and you can go back through the log and look at previous days if you forget something...
  • VegGrrl
    VegGrrl Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I have the FT7 and the Flowlink. I like it - you just park your "watch" on there and it downloads everything to your online log. It's a good way to track your workouts and/or progress. I haven't even begun to explore all the things you can do with your data on the website yet.
  • MinnesotaManimal
    MinnesotaManimal Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Its a device that can upload data from certain polar HRM's onto your computer for tracking purposes
  • Libby81
    Libby81 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    Rather than spend the extra $$ I chose to just manually record my results from my FT-7. when you stop your wrok out, it gives you a break down of what you have done. and you can go back through the log and look at previous days if you forget something...

I did this and just set up a spreadsheet because the flowlink was an extra expense I couldn't afford at the time
  • PolarLife
    Options
    I purchased the Polar FT7 and was wondering if anyone purchased the Polar flowlink to go with it.

I read good reviews and bad reviews for this.

I have the FT7 and the Flowlink and love how seamlessly they work together. It also works well with the FT60. All you do is lay it face down onto the Flowlink and watch it go.

Let me know if you have any other Polar questions.