What is/are you Favorite Cheat Day Meal (s)!!

Options
Hey we all have to have one so let’s share!!! We all look forward to them and if never have one…Yeah For YOU!!!! Maybe read this topic and get some ideas!! I love them and lately I have been talking about the McDonalds Daily Double that I really want and this weekend I think it’s coming!!
I would say my favorite as of last week is Five Guys Burgers!!! Real Coke, Cajun Fries and a Double Cheese Burger.

We all bust are *kitten* every week at home, they gym etc.. Reward yourself and keep some sanity!!

My inner fat boy has to get out from time to time!!

Replies

• Whopooh
    Whopooh Posts: 50
    Options
    A full bodied beer is my cheat. :drinker:
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    You know I don't have cheat days because I eat what I want. Just smaller portions. It keeps me from binge eating on the weekends. But Five Guys is really good. I must agree. But my fav is In and out burger.
  • lor007
    lor007 Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    Anything involving ice cream, fried foods are a bonus.
  • radicalbunny
    Options
    Not technically a "cheat" meal. I visit my mum's one night a week - partly to give her a bit of company, partly for anything manual/heavy that needs doing. And I may be 37 and a jetsetting managery bloke or whatever, but to mum I'm still 4. And obviously in need of feeding. Specifically, carbs. Lots of carbs...

Other than that, if I've had a particularly insane day and am waiting for a train home, it takes monumental willpower not to kick back in an armchair with a Starbucks cinnamon bun. Sweet, spicy, doughy goodness..
  • McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    Options
    I had one today! I only rarely do "cheat" days and today happened to be one.

I went nuts with a dry sausage and cheese. Sodium! lol

To my credit, I didn't eat anything on 10/2 because I've been sick so I was just making up for it the last 2 days. :)
  • Cat52169
    Cat52169 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Anything Mexican! Fajitas are my favorite and I have to have a TON of guacamole and salsa and chips and beans!!! OMG! I'm starving now!

Mexican food is actually healthy if you don't eat the tortilla and chips but seriously isn't that almost the best part :tongue:
  • IamEric
    IamEric Posts: 67
    Options
    My cheat day starts on Friday night when I get home from work and lasts until Saturday dinner. Usually Friday night is our family movie night which involves popcorn, M&Ms, gummy bears. Even though I don't pig out on any of these, I do eat a little and love every second.

Also, since I am a weekday vegetarian and love to BBQ and grill, Saturday is my day to smoke some pulled pork, brisket or ribs or grill a nice tasty burger. Once again, I still watch the amount of food I take in, but after a week of eating healthy, a nice pulled pork sandwich (with homemade sauce, slaw and smoked beans) really is a great way to cheat.
  • wagreen
    wagreen Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    My favorite cheat day meal...where do I start? Shrimp egg fu young, Hardees thick burger, chickfila #1 combo and large fries from Mcdonalds. I have so many. I use 2 days out of the 7day week that I just eat what I want but since joining this site and losing I still try to work it off and make sure i eat something healthy that day ...guess that's discipline.
  • jdhosier
    jdhosier Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    My favorite cheat food is pretty much anything in large quantities. If I had to choose, it would be pizza, BBQ, pasta, fried chicken, chicken fried steak, gravy laden mashed potatoes, french toast, pancakes, bacon, sausage, double cheeseburger and fries from 5 Guys or Smash Burger, dogs with chili and cheese, etc., etc... Did I mention pizza?
  • Rilke
    Rilke Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options
    Creamy, fatty, bread crumby homemade mac and cheese.
  • flabfighter31
    flabfighter31 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    my cheat meal is a fried breakfast (although it's grilled except the egg and the saulted butter mushrooms) and i can't really call it a breakfast as it's my dinner on a friday night after weigh in. Although i haven't had it this week because i want to move those scales.
  • horsepullerlovesme
    horsepullerlovesme Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    whole pizza to myself and that is sundays :~)
  • SaishaLea
    SaishaLea Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Slice of Greek Pizza on Sunday!
  • bellawares
    bellawares Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    I don't really have "cheat days" per say. I really try to stay with in my calorie intake for the day. If I do want something bad I just work it into my day. Like today I was craving a Sentry Double Chocolate bakery muffin so I had that for lunch. Now I'm drinking my Merlot wine :drinker: and I will add that into my day as well. Is it a cheat :wink: . Yup! Is it the best way to eat my calories . . . he@@ no! So I guess the moral to my story is:

This is how I have my cheat days! :noway: