My newest NSV AND a VERY HAPPY ME!

Options
lms32164
lms32164 Posts: 212 Member
Well, I have had to go out and buy new clothes. Darn! I am now at a 41 lb loss and I have gone from a 24 Womens to an 18/20 but today I bought and fit into a 14/16 W pair of jeans!!! My first goal for Oct. 15th is to go from 236.5 to 233! I am gonna kick but in this month of October! Just wanted to share!

Replies

• ryanfeltz
    ryanfeltz Posts: 126
    Options
    That is a feel good kinda moment.... congrats
  • Marazene
    Options
    Wooooot!!! You go girl!!!
  • BRANDYLYNETTE
    BRANDYLYNETTE Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! That is great and I am soooooooo happy to read when others have BIG VICTORIES! It is an inspiration to me and others when we get to read exciting posts like this! Very happy for you!!! GO! GO! GO! BE PROUD!
  • kandrews24
    kandrews24 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    OMG, I know, I know. It is so WONDERFUL!!!! And you will look even slimer in clothes that fit. SO exciting. Way to go and keep it up :))))
  • sundancer1966
    sundancer1966 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    That is Fantastic, and one of the best feelings!! keep up the great work
  • megan4487
    megan4487 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!! keep up the good work
  • JMJohnson1005
    JMJohnson1005 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Congrats to you!
  • Ritamas2
    Ritamas2 Posts: 319
    Options
    That is an amazing accomplishement Lynne, I am so proud of you!:flowerforyou:
    You serve as an inspiration to us all. If we believe in ourselves, then
    anything is possible.

I wish you much continued success on your journey, you are doing this
    in great style, and we are all blessed to have you in our corner cheering us on.

CONGRATULATIONS!:drinker: that's water by the way :wink:
  • lms32164
    lms32164 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much Rita. I am amazed and its only by the grace of God that I am slowly winning this battle. You also are a great inspiration for me and doing so well. God bless you my friend!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!