Halfway thru Ripped in 30, trying to plan what to do next

Options
Looking at beachbody website, to figure it out
Insanity. turbo fire, turbo jam or p90X?

Replies

• ostar8433
    Options
    I don't know much about Insanity. I went a couple of weeks doing P90X, and it just wasn't for me. I'm halfway through the 12 week program of Turbo Fire and I LOOOOOVE it!!
  • nevareg
    nevareg Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    How do you like Ripped in 30? I'm on week 1 day 2, so far so good, sore but still living!! Have you seen some promising results?
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Depends what you want to do. If you want to gain muscle and get more toned (and burn fat), do P90X and lift. If you want to burn fat and get to a new cardio level of fitness do Insanity or Turbo Fire. If you have any specific questions, feel free to ask me! I have done all three programs to some degree (injured myself during insanity so I haven't finished that yet, but I can tell you about it!) and am a beachbody coach! :smile:
  • getfitnfab
    getfitnfab Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    How do you like Ripped in 30? I'm on week 1 day 2, so far so good, sore but still living!! Have you seen some promising results?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ao6sqzC7jALTdEo4MUUxUFROX2xQNkRCeEhSNjFLdFE&hl=en_US

Here's my workout log for Ripped in 30, I think the results so far have been great, I have a big belly and it is helping more than I can say!
  • getfitnfab
    getfitnfab Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Depends what you want to do. If you want to gain muscle and get more toned (and burn fat), do P90X and lift. If you want to burn fat and get to a new cardio level of fitness do Insanity or Turbo Fire. If you have any specific questions, feel free to ask me! I have done all three programs to some degree (injured myself during insanity so I haven't finished that yet, but I can tell you about it!) and am a beachbody coach! :smile:

Stephanie,

I gain muscle very easily, I want to be in bikini ready shape, I need to burn fat from my mid-section, I am going to start Jillian Michael's Six Week Six Pack soon, I want to take my cardio to the next level. To give you an idea I cannot run, but I have completed 2 half marathon's. Ripped has helped take my cardio fitness to the next level.

Thank you for helping.