Post an Ad for your support group!

Options
Hi!

My name is Brittany and I started a group ealier looking for a group. I realized it could be a great tool for other people if they knew wut groups were out there and what type of support/life style they could offer!

So if you are the leader, or a member of a group that would love to support others or offer a type of lifestyle post an "ad" of sorts for your group!

Thanks so much!
B

Replies

• its_B
    its_B Posts: 491
    Options
    Hi!

My name is Brittany and I started a group ealier looking for a group. I realized it could be a great tool for other people if they knew wut groups were out there and what type of support/life style they could offer!

So if you are the leader, or a member of a group that would love to support others or offer a type of lifestyle post an "ad" of sorts for your group!

Thanks so much!
    B
  • FatDancer
    FatDancer Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Excellent idea B!

I just responded to another gal that is looking for a group!
  • its_B
    Options
    I'm glad you like it! hopefully other group leaders/member will too! I truely think it would be helpful to new users and old users a like!
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    we have a thread on here a *group* of sorts we urge everyone to stay motivated ..we log food and excercise on the thread and recieve feedback from participants...we tend to stay away from anything that hinders or allows for excuses....and push ourselves daily with physical activity..The thread is called Bring It!! we have everyone from beginners to the fit and savy P90x'ers..and clean eaters....I myself am just dabbling with clean eating and I mainly stick to the Biggest Loser workouts but my goal is to eventually join in with our p90x peeps hope to see ya there! http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/43632-bring-it-part-iii-team-no-excuses-in-march:drinker:
  • its_B
    Options
    That is wonderful! Im sure other users would love to check out that group! Thank you!
  • its_B
    Options
    *bump*

incase other people are interested.... :)