Exercise to tighten stomach.

Options
I have a saggy belly and wonder what are the best exercises to tighten it up so it doesn't sag more as I lose weight? Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!

Replies

• zippitydo
    zippitydo Posts: 62
    Options
    I have a saggy belly and wonder what are the best exercises to tighten it up so it doesn't sag more as I lose weight? Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!
  • FatDancer
    FatDancer Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Bellydance!

My girlfriend had 3 sons in her 40s...I started teaching her some moves and she loves it...she told me that she feels her core muscles for the 1st time in 13 years...and it is not just your core, it is total body...and cardio if you dance and drill!
  • utexashorns
    Options
    Push ups are excellent as well as holding your legs at 6 inches for 15 second intervals. Also get an excellent firming cream to apply twice a day. Supplement with plenty of antioxidents, CO q10, B vitamins, because you have to work on improving the materials that you are supplying your body with I order to keep your skin firm and muscles firm- ya know?
  • nikii14
    nikii14 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Pilates!

I have seen a HUGE improvement in my stomach!!
  • angelinaz
    angelinaz Posts: 262
    Options
    ooooohhhh! I am going to start belly dancing again! I used to do it and I had a beautiful belly! It is fun and easy and I made new friends, too! Thanks for the reminder!:flowerforyou: :heart: