I eat canned vegetables...

Options
13»

Replies

• maura5880
    maura5880 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I drink diet soda and have pizza at least once a week :)
  • Lizzy_Sunflower
    Lizzy_Sunflower Posts: 1,510 Member
    Options
    <<<<~~~~ Pizza addict. Once a week. Its a family tradition
  • LilMissFoodie
    LilMissFoodie Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    I literally just ate some Laffy Taffy.
    I never would have guessed that was vegan. Hmmm, I am going to have to read the label on that stuff now!

Laffy Taffy ingredients: Corn Syrup, Sugar, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and/or Cottonseed Oil, LESS THAN 2% OF: Mono and Diglycerides, Malic Acid, Salt, Artificial Flavors, Soy, Lecithin, Artificial Colors (Blue #1, Red #40, Yellow #6)

Not a "health food" by any means, but vegan. :laugh:

Depends how strict of a vegan you are - lecithin is from egg and I definitely know some vegans that wouldn't touch it but then I know some that are happy to eat gelatine...
  • Jill_newimprovedversion
    Options
    I just recently found out how terribly EVIL I am.........I take SUPPLEMENTS [GASP]

that- apparently- is as DARK as one can get it seems.....
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    I just recently found out how terribly EVIL I am.........I take SUPPLEMENTS [GASP]

that- apparently- is as DARK as one can get it seems.....

hahaha, I take them, too, so I'm right there with you. Oh, and I LOVE the entire big *kitten* bottle of Moscato and Bud Light. And, anything I eat out of line (hahhaahahaha) will be full on, all the way, with the exception of my canned veggies - I get no salt, low sodium.

Oh, and I feel a revolution with the eggs lately and think I might start logging them as usual, but hiding them, rather than actually eaitng them. They, especially boiled, are making me gag, literally. But, I NEED them, blah.
  • mbaldan
    mbaldan Posts: 35
    Options
    I feel like I should share a cheat but... I never eat fast food, neither do my kids (my youngest thinks fast food is gross). We get ice cream like once a month. My pizza is homemade and usually topped with corn kernels, broccoli, cashews, bell peppers, tomatoes cheese and sauce. My daily breakfast is a protein shake.
    I guess my one cheat is the chocolate caramel 100 cal chex packs. Those are pretty awesome!
    I gained the weight when I quit smoking and now that my body is free of the toxins I can finally start to lose the weight.
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    ice cream and wine. I gave them up for the first month and then went crawling back.

Edit: and chocolate
  • jeeping_mom
    Options
    Deep. Dish. Pizza.
  • VeganGal84
    VeganGal84 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I never would have guessed that was vegan. Hmmm, I am going to have to read the label on that stuff now!

Laffy Taffy ingredients: Corn Syrup, Sugar, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and/or Cottonseed Oil, LESS THAN 2% OF: Mono and Diglycerides, Malic Acid, Salt, Artificial Flavors, Soy, Lecithin, Artificial Colors (Blue #1, Red #40, Yellow #6)

Depends how strict of a vegan you are - lecithin is from egg and I definitely know some vegans that wouldn't touch it but then I know some that are happy to eat gelatine...

Lecithin is only sometimes from egg, it can also be from plants, and I have been assured that there are no animal ingredients in Laffy Taffy by many vegans, but that is definately something to consider! Perhaps I should write to Willy Wonka and see what they have to say on the matter, because now I'm really curious! I don't want to eat egg products, for sure.

edited to add: I just looked up the ingredient list and it should read "soy lecithin" not "soy, lecithin" so it is vegan. YAY! :bigsmile:
  • mbaldan
    mbaldan Posts: 35
    Options
    ice cream and wine. I gave them up for the first month and then went crawling back.

Edit: and chocolate

Oh! If wine is a cheat then I cheat daily... Not really though, I log it. I love Merlot!
  • robinellis
    Options
    I eat McDonalds. Last night for dinner I had a beef hot dog on a WHITE bun.

i am sooooooo jealous of the hotdog. it is one of only 3 things i have given up completely.
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    I eat pizza and I loves me a cheeseburger ... and lots of beer, real beer - good dark tasty beer!
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    I have 2 chicken legs, WITH SKIN, and boiled potatoes with butter all over them twice a week.

And it's sooooooo good.....
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options

im not even a vegan and I cant eat gelatine :sick:
  • Pixie__Stixx
    Options
    I think you guys would benafit from giving this diet book a try! The Rebel Diet