Killer Buns And Thighs or Butt Bible?

Options
Pretty self explanatory....which do you think I should do?
Will give better results?
Your results....pics?

So which do you think....Jillian Michaels, with Killer Buns and Thighs, or Pauline Nordin with Butt Bible!

Edit: I will be doing this on top of 30 Day Shred

Replies

• pmich08
    pmich08 Posts: 193
    Options
    Any opinions at all would be great!
    Likes and dislikes of either...
  • juliapm7
    Options
    I only did the first level of the butt bible when it was available through the on demand exercise channel, but I liked the workout and my poor bottom was pretty sore after that workout. Sorry that probably wasn't too helpful for you!
  • pmich08
    Options
    Ha ha it's helpful enough to get any input at all.
    Thanks
  • ML0305
    ML0305 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Im on L1 of the Butt Bible and have done L2 (which is a killer) and I have seen amazing results (pics will not be posted...lol!). I am sure either workout will work to lift and tone that derrier...I am losing mine and I want it back so I decided to punish it and work it, work it, and work it!!!

I plan on getting the JM Killer Buns and Thighs workout dvd once I am done with the Butt Bible!!! I wish you the very best!!!
  • pmich08
    Options
    Thanks ML0305!
    Oh, one more thing, what is the upper body days like in the Butt Bible, will it interfere with my 30DS?
  • ML0305
    ML0305 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I have only done the lower body so I wouldnt know...I dont think it would interfere with your workout!

I have finished 30 DS and I am currently also doing JM Ripped in 30 along with the Butt Bible and I dont think or see that it interferes with my workout. Ive seen results from both!!!
  • LittleD311
    LittleD311 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I'd go with Brazil Butt Lift by beachbody, message me for deets!

Dara
  • pmich08
    Options
    I'd go with Brazil Butt Lift by beachbody, message me for deets!

Dara

I have tried Brazil Butt Lift before and did not like the dancey-ness of it
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    believe it or not Chalean Extreme works it too but this includes weights Love my butt (no pics sorry)
  • pmich08
    Options
    believe it or not Chalean Extreme works it too but this includes weights Love my butt (no pics sorry)

Ya, I'm not looking for an all over body program like that, like my original post said, I am doing 30DS and just kinda debating between a butt program to do ith it, plus I don't hav ethe funds to buy heavier weights for a program like that
  • LittleD311
    Options
    Im currently doing Chalean Extreme, in my 4th week, and adding Brazil Butt lift in it as well.

So, your saying you dont like dancing!? what about trying p90x!?
  • pmich08
    Options
    Im currently doing Chalean Extreme, in my 4th week, and adding Brazil Butt lift in it as well.

Like I said in my last post, I am not looking for a new routine, I am looking to add on to the 30DS AND like I said before I do not have the funds to be buying a ton of weights.

I know beachbody products I have tried a few and don't need them sold to me.

This thread was not asking what other programs I should try it was specifically for insight on the two, which is why I listed those two only and didn't ask about anything else.
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    Well excuse us for trying to help. But if you believe you will tone thighs and butt without investing on weights or atleast a thigh toner band good luck. JMO

Like I said in my last post, I am not looking for a new routine, I am looking to add on to the 30DS AND like I said before I do not have the funds to be buying a ton of weights.

I know beachbody products I have tried a few and don't need them sold to me.

This thread was not asking what other programs I should try it was specifically for insight on the two, which is why I listed those two only and didn't ask about anything else.
  • pmich08
    Options
    Well excuse us for trying to help. But if you believe you will tone thighs and butt without investing on weights or atleast a thigh toner band good luck. JMO

There are plenty of ways to tone, and lose weight without weights and toning bands.
    Which is exactly why squats and lunges are still the number one exercise to tone butt and thighs.

I just had questions on these two dvds, and thats it.
    If I had a question about a beachbody product I would have asked about that product, but I don't.
  • LittleD311
    Options

There are plenty of ways to tone, and lose weight without weights and toning bands.
    Which is exactly why squats and lunges are still the number one exercise to tone butt and thighs.

I just had questions on these two dvds, and thats it.
    If I had a question about a beachbody product I would have asked about that product, but I don't.

I wasn't trying to sell you anything, so sorry for trying to give you some ideas.........
  • fcandyaple
    Options
    I have both DVD's and I think I prefer the Butt Bible. I really like Jillian too, but am feeling a bit bored with her. I am on week 2 of the Butt Bible and am loving it!