60 day workout challenge!!!

Options
ok so i feel like i have fallen off the band wagon the last few weeks. It started when i went back to eating dairy after I finished nursing my daughter, and then I haven't stayed on task of working out every day. So I have been putting off doing the Insanity work out and I want to start as of tomorrow! If anyone wants to join me, you don't have to do Insanity just a good 60 day work out, then we can do updates and encourage each other. I think if we start with where we are and where we wanna be, and what workout you will be doing. I will start with mine and I hope you join me! -Laurie

Starting weight:153
Current weight:138
Goal weight: 130
Workout: Insanity (6 days a week)

Replies

• Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    Technically Insanity is 63 days :smile:

Good luck, I'm here if you need me. I just started my 2nd round today.

Starting Weight: 259 lbs.
    Current Weight: 256 lbs.
    End of Insanity Goal Weight: 236 lbs.
    Over all Goal Weight 199 lbs. by May 14th 2012 (my 40th Birthday)
  • darninoud
    Options
    I'm in!! and doing this for my self :happy:
  • mnldreams
    Options
    ok so i did my fit test yesterday and i had actually done it in aug and i beat all of my results from then! I have been doing workouts just not insanity so i at least feel better that i am improving!
  • damaged_glitter
    Options
    I don't have Insanity, but I am willing to be part of the challenge. I think having some one to be accountable to might help me. I have a gym membership and always mean to go to a lot more classes than I make it to. Maybe I can make a promise to attend a certain number of classes a week?

Rachel