Here I go again!

Options
Hello everyone!
I am new to the MFP community. I have lost weight with diet control before but gained it back. I know I can be sucessful with diet control but I need to find the motivation to exercise (always a huge problem for me). I also know I will need to stick with the diet changes after I reach my goal, which is what I didn't do last time around.
Thanks for your support!
Carrie

Replies

• betzeross
    betzeross Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend - I'd be happy to encourage you and we can support each other! Best wishes, Sherry
  • elimay59
    elimay59 Posts: 471
    Options
    Hi Carrie, I know how you feel :grumble: MFP has really helped me and having a challenge that I check in everyday helps me to stay on track. If you are interested look on my page in my posts I have an oct chalenge started WI and measure at start ,I will combine total lost at the end. Also this is a challenge that each person sets their own goals and check in daily to say how you are doing for encouragment and encourage. We would love to have you :smile: Have a great day !!!!!
  • juliebaer
    Options
    Hi! You CAN do this. It's for a healthier living after all. Not to mention how much better you feel about yourself when you have lost some weight. Every day is a choice. We have to think about what we eat and if we exercise. This site is great for healping you realize how many calories are in each food you choose to eat. If you use it, you end up making wiser choices about what food you eat because it's hard to get the excess calories back off. I now choose better foods to eat. Good luck to you. You CAN do it!!!!