Say Something........

Options
Today is the first day of a new habit.....I am going to say something positive about myself everyday. Who better to encourage me then me right?? So I ask all of you....what's something positive about you or something your proud of?

I'll start.....I love my eyes!!

Replies

• rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    I believe in being positive even when everything around me is going wrong:wink: Pleasure to meet you Lovely eyes
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    I love that I LOVE to exercise & the high it gives me. I dislike......oh wait! You didn't ask that.
  • impudentputz
    impudentputz Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Proud of my will power... i have managed to quit smoking, drinking coffee and lose weight in the matter of just over a month
  • groomchick
    groomchick Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I have great hair!
  • christinad95
    christinad95 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I love that I LOVE to exercise & the high it gives me. I dislike......oh wait! You didn't ask that.

That's definately a good high, lol. It's cool, you can give your dislikes, but only if you find a way to turn your dislike into a like, :wink:
  • AmberLiscous
    AmberLiscous Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    I love my shoulders:bigsmile:
  • sharonsjones
    sharonsjones Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    That's a great idea!! We need to be positive about ourselves instead of putting ourselves down all of the time. I am proud that I love to run and that my body can carry me for miles on my own two legs.
  • christinad95
    Options
    I have great hair!

Great hair is an awesome thing!! Mine is naturally curly so it takes some time to work with but I figure if I can't be happy with curly hair and all the work, then I can be happy that I at least have hair. It's better then being bald, lol.
  • noexcuses1218
    noexcuses1218 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I love how my butt looks in perfect jeans.
  • bigdawg025
    bigdawg025 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    I love my ability to run... and my eyes are probably my best feature. :happy:
  • christinad95
    Options
    That's a great idea!! We need to be positive about ourselves instead of putting ourselves down all of the time. I am proud that I love to run and that my body can carry me for miles on my own two legs.

Awesome!! It's the best transportation you can get!!!:happy:
  • christinad95
    Options
    I love how my butt looks in perfect jeans.

Perfect jeans are always a good thing!! Especially if they don't ride up, ugh I hate that lol.
  • christinad95
    Options
    I love my shoulders:bigsmile:

That's an area I still have to come to terms with on myself, lol.:grumble:
  • christinad95
    Options
    Proud of my will power... i have managed to quit smoking, drinking coffee and lose weight in the matter of just over a month

That is some great will power!! Snaps to you my friend!!:smile:
  • arw060310
    arw060310 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Well, I have gorgeous hair! And aside from the extra fat I have, I have a really nice shape to my body =]
  • TamJohn2011
    TamJohn2011 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I have great hair! It's naturally curly and I hated it growing up but love it now. :)

I think it's good to say something positive to yourself every day! :)
  • TamJohn2011
    Options
    Today is the first day of a new habit.....I am going to say something positive about myself everyday. Who better to encourage me then me right?? So I ask all of you....what's something positive about you or something your proud of?

I'll start.....I love my eyes!!

You do have very pretty eyes!
  • horaks
    horaks Posts: 124 Member
    Options

GOOD JOB!!!
  • TamJohn2011
    Options
    I'm still learning how to post things. lol
  • horaks
    horaks Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I love myself and my Attitude!!