Alcohol....????

Options
2»

Replies

• angeliqua14
    angeliqua14 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    The skinny girl brand is coming out with new flavors too! I believe they just came out with a white grape cosmo flavor, which you may have to wait a bit to get ahold of. HOWEVER.... they do also have a sangria flavor that came out a few months ago! I am a huge fan over lots of ice.

ENJOY- Just don't give in to the two drink munchies
  • marquesajen
    Options
    I make room in my calories for a drink or two once in awhile. I drink St Germain in Club Soda, diet coke and whiskey, or ginger ale and amaretto for a bigger splurge.
  • kittiekatk
    Options
    The skinny girl brand is coming out with new flavors too! I believe they just came out with a white grape cosmo flavor, which you may have to wait a bit to get ahold of. HOWEVER.... they do also have a sangria flavor that came out a few months ago! I am a huge fan over lots of ice.

ENJOY- Just don't give in to the two drink munchies

LOL DRINK MUNCHIES love it, and have been known to have that prob from time to time :p Unfortunately I live out in the middle of a bunch of corn, so the skinny girl brand is not available in my area yet.....hopefully soon!!
  • angeliqua14
    angeliqua14 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    GIRL then here you go.

Fill your cup to the top with ice, 2 oz clear tequila, splash of triple sec, squeeze in half/whole (depends on how juicy it is) a fresh lime, and half an orange (you can change up the orange for other flavors like lemon, grapefruit, blood orange, squish some grapes,.... whatever flavor you are looking for)

If you can find agave nectar at the store, you can give a tiny little squeeze of that in there to make it sweeter, but totally not needed.
  • kittiekatk
    Options
    GIRL then here you go.

Fill your cup to the top with ice, 2 oz clear tequila, splash of triple sec, squeeze in half/whole (depends on how juicy it is) a fresh lime, and half an orange (you can change up the orange for other flavors like lemon, grapefruit, blood orange, squish some grapes,.... whatever flavor you are looking for)

If you can find agave nectar at the store, you can give a tiny little squeeze of that in there to make it sweeter, but totally not needed.

WOW AWESOME THANKS!!! Now if only it wasn't Wednesday lol....... not drinking anything but water during the week....SOOOO looking forward to sat!!
  • Michelleanon
    Michelleanon Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Glad this came up actually as I have been wondering the same thing...Of course you will be told that ultimately the best way is to just stop for a while! I can say straight up that it won't work for me. As much as I want to loose weight fast I also have a pretty active social life and it ALWAYS seems to involve having a few drinks. Plus I don't have the will power to say NO!! I must say though that mon-fri I don't touch any alcohol, I don't drink juice and I hate anything sweet (which helps). I train 5 days a week. However, friday afternoon at 4pm an alarm goes off saying "phew end of week, time for a glass of vino". A glass normally turns into another and could very well end up being a bottle and yes sometimes even two!!! I have been on a weight battle all my life and I finally figured out that the only way to get to where I want is to change my habits BUT live my life too!! So on a friday, I will save as many calories as I can from my food and enjoy!! I like Rose and I am now trying to mix with soda water to make it stretch a bit..
    I have lost 36 pounds and another 48 to go but it's coming off slowly even with my vino on the weekend :)
  • megmariew1
    Options
    I love Moscato and try to just save up calories or work out extra hard if I plan on having some. I should start drinking Vodka when I go out though. I didn't realize it was so low in cals. Good to know :)