New! 24 yrs old and need some motivation!!

Options
Hi. I am new to this site. I'm 24 and looking to lose about 10-20 pounds. I always start diets but NEVER finish them. Any support, motivation, and advice would be GREATLY appreciated. I would love friend requests too!

Thanx :)

Replies

• o0oAliciao0o
    Options
    I'm 23 and also would like to lose about 10 pounds. Not because I'm too much overweight but because I gained about 20 since starting university and my clothes don't fit and I need them to. I'll be your friend!
  • jedinight32
    Options
    Hi,

A friend of mine from work recommended this website to me. I really feel like the people are a good support on the boards and I am on the MFP App on my phone a lot during the day. I say set some smaller goals that you can span out over time so that you don't feel the frustration and you can feel a good small accomplishment. I actually am part of a group here that has a goal of losing 5lbs by Halloween. You have to be patient and in time you will see results. They won't come overnight, but you can do it. Celebrate the little things :) Friend me if you like, and welcome.