Hello I'm new again. =)

Options
I lost 13 pounds last year using this program then fell back into bad habits. Now I have gained all the weight back and am on a mission to start over and regain control. I hope this time by posting I can find more help and motivation to succeed.

Replies

• jumpthemoon
    jumpthemoon Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Hi! Been there, done that so I'm "back again" too! Wishing us both success this time. Welcome "again."
  • cheri868
    Options
    I know how you feel. I was 4 pounds away from my goal last year and threw it all away because of stress and emotional eating. This is my first time on this site though, and it is really motivating me to keep at it. Good luck, YOU CAN DO IT!!!
  • oEmmao
    oEmmao Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    welcome back! :flowerforyou:
  • coqui2010
    coqui2010 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Since this is your first time using this site I do want to say that it works! I just completely stopped using it and got lazy; so I'm excited to get back into it.
  • cgd67
    cgd67 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!
  • jar102806
    Options
    I was using WW for the last several years and it did work but it became so stressful constantly worrying about counting points. It just stopped working for me after that. I am trying to just eat healthy and exercise. I think this will keep me on track. I also want to make some friends here that will help keep me positive and motivated!!!
  • lori0521
    Options
    I m new as well...about 5 min ago. I can post a reply but can't figure out how to do a new post?
  • KickinBooty
    Options
    Me too! Let's kick some booty and get ourseves healthy and strong.
  • LittleD311
    LittleD311 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I'm a beachbody coach, so feel free to add me, or ask any questions!

Dara
  • KeriA
    KeriA Posts: 3,275 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. This time when you hit your goal weight take 2 months on here carefully maintaining your new weight. That will reset your body to the new weight and it will help you maintain. If you don't do that your body will fight to put the weight back on. Even losing more pounds will keep your body from resetting. So maintain for at least 2 months. Get rid of the pounds then maintain and reset before you leave. The added benefit other than getting your body on your side is that you learn how to maintain. I learned about this during a plateau.

Best wishes.
  • coqui2010
    coqui2010 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Yes that sounds like something I should've done. I told myself I wouldn't gain the weight back but here I am; so that is very great advice!!! Thanks! =)
  • jaci34
    jaci34 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I wish you the best on your weight loss journey!! Welcome back! :)