Fearless 5 - Time for a new resolution CLOSED GROUP

Hi guys, I figured I would start a post for our group and tell you a little about myself!

I am 29 years old & a mother of 2. I joined MFP last month, when I joined MFP I was down to 126 before MFP my heaviest weight was 137. I am at 123 right now but would like to get down to 120 and maintain that weight, but I also want to learn how to make healthy choices and just get into shape. I have been eating fairly healthy now for a few weeks and have also been working out 6 days a week. I hope we can all accomplish our goals and motivate eachother. I look forward to learning more about all of you! :heart:

Replies

• Lizzie1229
    Lizzie1229 Posts: 33 Member
    Hi everyone - I'm 41, married, and have 3 kids and 1 grandchild. My weight had been slowly creeping up but I've been maintaining around 165 for the last few years. I'd like to get back to the weight I was when I met my husband, around 130. That's when I felt my best. I still have the pair of Levi's I wore on my first date with my hubby and would love to be able to get back into them! Because of my busy schedule, I don't exercise as much as I should or would like to, but I'm hoping with commitment to and motivation from this group I'll be able to knock the dust off my equipment and get back on track. Let's go! :)
  • nellie_88
    nellie_88 Posts: 256 Member
    If you want fast but killer workouts check out bodyrock.tv, her workouts are killer! You dont need any equipment she always gives variations for beginners or for people who dont have equipment. I try to do her workouts 6 days a week :happy:
  • Lizzie1229
    Thanks - her workouts look awesome!
  • KerriMx5
    KerriMx5 Posts: 458 Member
    Hello,

I am Kerri. I am 38. I have 5 girls. A pretty busy life as wife and mom. I am tired of being fat. I started trying to lose weight in June but have actually been working at it since the start of August. I am down 21 pounds and have about 80 or more to go. I think I have my thyroid levels under control. Which was not helping me lose. I am working towards a healthier life after my blood tests came back high for some things.. Getting older I need to watch that sort of stuff. I started with getting workouts in. Then I went to watching food intake. Now I am trying to change my workouts up and burn more calories. I really feel like I can do this. My goal is to lose the weight and maintain so I look awesome for my 40th birthday in an year and a half.
  • Lizzie1229
    Hi Kerri - Congrats on the 21 pounds you already lost. Keep up the good work! Liz
  • KerriMx5
    KerriMx5 Posts: 458 Member
    How is everyone doing? Did you see the challenge for today?