Strange things found in the washer/dryer

Options
2»

Replies

• BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    My son LOVES to have the rocks from the garden washed.... "But they were dirty"...I just wish he would tell me.
  • audram420
    audram420 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    frog.

pulled a pair of my nephew's jeans out of the dryer when babysitting. dead frog on the floor.

apparently it was in his pocket.

OUCH, poor frog! =)
  • lizdavis07
    lizdavis07 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    i always find my cat in the dryer....off course not in use. my roommate leaves it open for some reason. good thing i check before i turn it on or that would be a disgusting find...
  • PZlady
    PZlady Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Kittens! Yep, our cat had her kittens in the dryer. We moved them over to a box in a dark corner for safety but what a SURPRISE!
  • pain_is_weakness
    pain_is_weakness Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    I use to have 4 guy room mates before I got married, I found my fair share of condoms . . out of the wrapper and I eventually just stopped doing my laundry at the house
  • adleheid
    Options
    I found an 8 year old boy hiding in my dryer. Seriously. I know, I know... terribly unsafe (and I explained that to him... once I finally stopped laughing and composed myself.) But talk about a shock when you open the door to toss in a load of towels.
  • amyschaefer
    Options
    I found a LIVE worm in the washing machine once after washing my three boys' muddy clothes TWICE.
  • SmangeDiggs
    SmangeDiggs Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I went to put the washing in one morning and hello there is a dead mouse in the bottom of the machine...i didnt own a cat at the time. Strange place for a mouse to go and die.
  • taco_tap
    taco_tap Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    My drivers license.. after I got a new one because I couldnt find mine. How it got behind the drum? I will never know. It was found after washer was taken apart. My ex also left an entire note pad in his pocket and there was shredded paper everywhere! I wasnt happy.
  • ShannonTodd
    ShannonTodd Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Pea gravel (from playground at son's daycare) and 30 ought 6 shells (from hubby's hunting pants).
  • foodfight247
    foodfight247 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    My dryer occasionally spits out notes when i open the door.,,,,yay!

And yes, it sometimes gets hungry and eats my socks!

And my washing machine can occasionally be sheer horrible when it decides to magically turn my fave jumper into....a rainbow of the wrong colours and small enough to fit a doll! :-( (admittedly that was a long long time ago when I lived back home with my parents and my mother ruined my fave jumper! Lets just say, I have done my own washing ever since the age of 16 yrs!! hahaha