For those doing or who have done 30 Day Shred

Options
Is it possible to just do 30DS once a day and still get good results or do I need to be doing additional exercise too?
Any advice gratefully received!
:)

Replies

• MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    If you're just starting out and you're not already getting more exercise than that, you should get results just from doing the 30 day shred, but if you are already doing more exercise, then you'll need to add more to your routine.
  • sissamae
    sissamae Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I am on day 15 today and I have done Zumba a couple of days but mostly just for fun. I have lost about 4 lbs and several inches. It is not necessary to do other workouts, but you can if you want. 30 day shred is enough for me lol
  • sh3lby03
    sh3lby03 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I got big results only doing the 30ds daily and watching my cals
  • theradiantbride
    Options
    I know a lot of people who have done 30DS as their only exercise and gotten great results (you know, as long as they're eating properly and such). However, I'd really suggest doing 30DS every other day and doing some sort of regular cardio the other days. The reason for that is because 30DS also involves strength training and in order for your muscles to rebuild and grow stronger, they need to rest. Plus, 30DS is rather plyometric and involves a lot of jumping which can be harsh on your joints.
  • ksmarathon2010
    Options
    I was already walking and biking. I just added it as an extra, I just did day 2 of level 2 today.
  • Skyrocket123
    Skyrocket123 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I'm still waiting for my dvd to arrive and I can't wait.
    Not currently doing any exercise so will be sure to take lots of before and after pics of my flabby belly etc to show you all when I am all buff! ;)
    I think from what I've read its going to kill me so the every other day thing sounds good!
  • cocolo89
    cocolo89 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    since i was very active prior to starting the shred, i am adding in cardio 4-5x a week such as treadmill or elliptical. But if your just starting out, i would just stick to the shred unless you feel like your not working out enough!