HUGE NSV for me!!!

Options
I am on Day 6 Level 3 of the 30 Day Shred. As I was doing the superman's, I couldn't help but smile through them (this was the hardest move for me when I first started the level). I realized as I was doing them that, for the first time in over two years, I no longer despise the way I look!! It is such a great feeling and excellent motivation to keep going!!

Replies

• theradiantbride
    Options
    That's such an awesome feeling!
  • smketchum
    smketchum Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Awesome, awesome, awesome, awesome, awesome!!!! That is SUCH a great NSV. It is important to love yourself no matter what, but it's remarkable how much motivation and satisfaction you gain from looking at your body positively. Way to go!!!! And 30 day shred is no joke....the fact that you are on level 3 is a victory in and of itself!
  • TakeOne
    TakeOne Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Good for you!! And CONGRATS because it sounds like you are a few days away from completing the 30DS :))
  • Jonicha26
    Jonicha26 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Such great feeling. :) Congratulations on working through 30DS -- you're almost there!!
  • lindsayjdodd
    lindsayjdodd Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Thanks, everyone! I feel great! I am looking forward to finishing 30 DS this week and starting Ripped in 30 next week. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!