4 WEEKS OF INSANITY DONE!!

Options
I just finished week 4 of insanity on Satuday. It is probably the toughest workout I've ever done but the results are amazing!! While i havent lost much weight I have lost a total of 7 inches and my body is looking better than ever. I can run faster and just feel stronger overall. I watched some of the videos for the upcoming workouts and they look challenging but i look forward to taking on Shaun T and his insanity!!

Replies

• SpaceMarkus
    Options
    Great job! I remember doing that one and man, it's a beast! My girlfriend just started it on Monday. Can't wait to see her results!

Feel free to shoot me a friend request :)
  • prettyfitchick
    prettyfitchick Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Awsome I think loosing inches is way better then loosing pounds but:smile: Were are the pic girl? But I really want to do insanity but I still have not made it thru a week of P90X :sad: So know i dont have what it takes to get thru insanity Great Job
  • lindalee0315
    lindalee0315 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    I finished Insanity about 2.5 months ago. It was tough, but the results are incredible. Congratulations to you! You're halfway through it! The next month isn't much tougher in terms of the actual moves you do. The workouts are longer and the interval periods go from 2 minutes to 3 minutes with a 30 second rest. Just think, soon you'll be certifiably Insane. :)
  • MThurs
    MThurs Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Gear up - the last 4 weeks are really a challenge - I had to really pump myself daily - but it's WORTH IT!! Great job so far!!
  • MsTanya77
    MsTanya77 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I finished a 2nd round of Insanity in August and yes its a BEAST!! I had great inch loss just like you. It is truly the best workout to whip you in shape quickly.
  • OneBryteSmile
    OneBryteSmile Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I just finished the whole program this weekend. I only lost about 4.5 inches so you are definitely doing great already with just one month down. Good luck with month 2!
  • Journeyingascrystal
    Options
    Glad you are Loving it... i'm still slightly scared!!! lol.. cant wait to see some pics!! ROCK ON!!
  • QBee73
    QBee73 Posts: 53
    Options
    Congrats!!! I finished the program too last month. Insanity is truly insane but it is the best workout program I have ever done. Good luck on your second month!!!
  • Tiny_Tara_Time
    Options
    Congratulations, I started yesterday and the Fit Test alone has me realizing that it isn't anything a workout Dvd to play with!!! Thank you so much for sharing your, you have motivated me!!!! Keep on doing what you're doing!! Hugs!!!
  • trac30
    trac30 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I just finished week 4 of insanity on Satuday. It is probably the toughest workout I've ever done but the results are amazing!! While i havent lost much weight I have lost a total of 7 inches and my body is looking better than ever. I can run faster and just feel stronger overall. I watched some of the videos for the upcoming workouts and they look challenging but i look forward to taking on Shaun T and his insanity!!

Mee too!!! I'll add you as a friend. I just started the Recovery Week yesterday. I thought it was going to be a break! HA!!! No breaks on Insanity. Congrats on your progress thus far.

Next month looks craaaaaazy
  • Gwendalyne
    Gwendalyne Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    That's great girl! Super proud of you!!!!