Trying to get down to my...

Options
ejohndrow
ejohndrow Posts: 1,399 Member
birthweight of 5lbs 2.5ozs

Do you think this is too little or too much??? Am I like totally weird for this?

I also need to know if I can count being alive as my exercise? I burn calories from breathing right?

Replies

• vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    You will need some surgical procedures. Probably pretty painful ones to reduce bone size, but it will be worth it in the end being able to wear preemie size.
  • brandiuntz
    brandiuntz Posts: 2,717 Member
    Options
    Well, what's your frame size? I mean, if you have a large frame (and don't all women have that), you may have to settle for 5lbs 5oz.
  • Christinajoey2000
    Options
    i needed a good chuckle.:smile:
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options

me too! love it!
  • Lsng4good
    Lsng4good Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    BHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! YOU'RE SILLY!
  • SDkitty
    SDkitty Posts: 446 Member
    Options

Ha ha! I have so been feeling like that the last week :flowerforyou:
  • livnlite
    livnlite Posts: 520
    Options
    I think you might regret that goal. Regular tasks like waking up and getting ready for work, putting on your makeup, running for the bus, reaching the door knobs or lightswitches, pushing a grocery cart, driving your car, walking into a bar and ordering a drink with your friends, getting your picture taken for your drivers licence renewal .. those kinds of things will all be much more of a challenge .. Because you will be much shorter.
  • ejohndrow
    ejohndrow Posts: 1,399 Member
    Options
    I think you might regret that goal. Regular tasks like waking up and getting ready for work, putting on your makeup, running for the bus, reaching the door knobs or lightswitches, pushing a grocery cart, driving your car, walking into a bar and ordering a drink with your friends, getting your picture taken for your drivers licence renewal .. those kinds of things will all be much more of a challenge .. Because you will be much shorter.

True, that stupid shotgun will probably get pretty cumbersome too.