For the women with aprons

Options
Ok so all of you who have a permanent "apron" hanging where your abdomen should be know how it feels. it gets in the way of alot of thing, like seeing your feet, certain exercises, and yes im going to say it sex. its makes you feel uncomfortable and no matter how much weight you loose it stays there, so after i met my first goal of 25lbs i had a tummy tuck and a breast aumentation. And let me tell you my friends it was worth every single penny! for once in my life i have a flat belly and after having and breast feeding 4 babies my boobs are back where they started. anyone else out there know how this feels

Replies

• shanmont
    shanmont Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    After 32 pounds lost I know exactly what your talking about..it feels like my apron gets saggier and uglier every pound I drop. A friend of mine did tell me that her plastic surgeon told her that it is better to do the surgery once you have ost at least half of your weight loss and then that way it looks better as you exercise and tone the rest up as you lose the rest of the weight. Highly considering this but have to get some financials worked though first....
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    I have that issue... I'm not done losing all the weight I want, but when I am I am considering the tummy tuck... eh the boobs I can live with lol. Glad that you are happy with your decision :)
  • punkinbeanie
    Options
    I was only a third of the was to my goal, but with out hanging skin and fat all that will happen is i can tone the area better im 5 ft and my start weight was 222.5 and i was at like 196 when i had the surgery. she did it pretty tight so unless i gain a lot of weight it should not sag, for both my surgerys it was just shy of eleven thousand.
  • SGrensberg
    Options
    I want to get a tummy tuck and boob job so bad. I of course cannot afford it. But I hope to one day be able to do it. My husband refuses to let me get a job to save up for it, and refuses to pay for it himself. Quite honestly, I think he's afraid all the other guys are gonna want me if I look good. Men....SMH. Anyways, maybe one of these days.