To All Newbies or Anyone who is Frustrated!

Options
2»

Replies

• yusineddy
    yusineddy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Awsome job, congratulations...
  • Losershawn
    Options
    Thanks, this hit close to home! I needed to hear this.
  • Logansmom2011
    Logansmom2011 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    wow we have the same favorite icecream!So glad that I finally got away from its strong hold.What a wonderful accomplishment you have made and you are an inspiration!
  • CaptainMFP
    CaptainMFP Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Amen, Sister! I love this post. Congratulations not only on your weight loss progress but on your wonderfully positive attitude. Everyone take a lesson from her: the only true failure where weight loss is concerned is giving up. You're gonna fall, you're gonna stumble. We all do. Just make sure to be like this amazing lady and keep going!!!! :bigsmile:
  • spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Amen, Sister! I love this post. Congratulations not only on your weight loss progress but on your wonderfully positive attitude. Everyone take a lesson from her: the only true failure where weight loss is concerned is giving up. You're gonna fall, you're gonna stumble. We all do. Just make sure to be like this amazing lady and keep going!!!! :bigsmile:

Touché! Don't give up! Get right back up and try, try again!!!!

Excellent post and congratulations on your success!!!!
  • creasonr
    Options
    THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE ENCOURAGEMENT! This was very touching because it came from the heart. How nice of you to share with us.
  • acmcoc
    acmcoc Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Your so amazing! I also started here at 315, but the last few months I have been in a funk not exercising and going over calories more then I should. But reading your post made me think.....wow that could be me. Jan 15th will be my one year on here and I don't want to continue to be stuck at 47lbs lost. I know I won't hit 100lbs lost by then but you have re-inspired me to get off my rear and do something about it. So thank you!:flowerforyou:
  • StarGeezer
    Options
    You are now one of my heroes, and a real inspiration! I hope you don't mind, I'm going to shoot you a friend request right after I type this! I need to surround myself with positive people like you, and have already met some really incredible folks here! What you've been able to accomplish in a little under a year is nothing short of incredible! You have every right to be proud of what you've been able to do through sheer grit and determination!

And please, by all means, we'd love to see those photos! You're among friends, and I'm certain they would only serve to further inspire and motivate folks here! God love ya, you're a real role model and example for many of us! Thank you so much for posting this! :)
  • getskinnyk8
    Options
    Thanks for that post! I just started on MFP and I was feeling really down last night after messing up...like I would never succeed and just keep failing. This is an inspiration! And 96 pounds...I'm proud of you :)
  • downtome
    downtome Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for your wonderful totally awesome replies! See, this is what keeps me going strong as well, and it never gets tiring to hear. I'm so glad my post was a hit because honestly, i was really scared to write it, afraid of rejection as usual but i took the chance anyway, so glad i did. I know everyone here has it in them to succeed, just don't give up no matter what, even if you have a few bad months! i never quit trying even during that time of my slacky ways, everyday i woke up and tried again...Lord knows there will be more bad days ahead, but that's ok, I'm in it for the long haul and as long as i, and you keep getting back in the game, something great is bound to happen! Keep believing and KNOW that it is truly possible as i, finally believed in myself when no one else did and i have come futher than i have ever dreamed possible!
    Thanks everyone, your all wonderful people and deserve to be happy, inside and out.
  • lazyspice
    lazyspice Posts: 8,515 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story with us and good luck for the future, I hope you reach your goal and achieve everything you worked so hard for - you deserve it all and more :flowerforyou:
  • kathvg
    kathvg Posts: 68
    Options
    loved reading your post and seeing everyone's comments with their own awesome tickers attached! this is why i stay on MFP even when i start "slacking" a little with the tracking of my food and exercise. the posts by other members are always so inspiring!!!!! they bring a smile to my face everytime (and even a tear on occasion). LOVE THIS SITE!! :)
  • bluegirl10
    bluegirl10 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Thank you for a great post and sharing your story.... Congrats on your success so far! :flowerforyou:
  • Lorainegable
    Options
    Hi everyone, I am Denise's mom and I am very proud of my daughter and her story. I have been by her side all the way and she has repeatedly inspired me by her success every Friday when she would let me know how much she lost. I actually missed that when she was floundering. She has been and continues to be great about getting me out for our walk when I would rather do otherwise. And I have lost 30 pounds of my own during this last year, but it sure made it easier to help pull each other up when we were down and to be successful together. I never was much a believer in the buddy system, but I am now. What was really nice is that the walks enabled us to spend more time together and hold each other up through our life problems. I am so very very proud of her and so grateful to God for the willingness to get up each day and restart again with a clean slate. Thank you for being here for her. She is so excited about all the replies she is receiving.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!