Hello! Excited for some progress!

I've been logging into the iPod app for a few days now. Ive never been excited to exercise or anything.

Four weeks ago I quit smoking.

Two weeks ago I quit soda.

And now I'm focusing on exercise and eating less processed foods. I have never been this hyped about losing weight. And getting into better physical condition. I'm getting out of control and I'm glad there I'd support out there to reach my goals.
Good to meet you all!

Replies

• likescoffee
    likescoffee Posts: 6 Member
    Wow, great job! :D
  • Melgott
    Melgott Posts: 7 Member
    Awesome! You are making some great positive changes! I've been on the site only a week, but the logging is really easy and is helping me to stay on track with my goals. I have lost just a couple pounds, but am pleased so far. Are you exercising as well? What are you doing?
  • Melgott
    Awesome! You are making some great positive changes! I've been on the site only a week, but the logging is really easy and is helping me to stay on track with my goals. I have lost just a couple pounds, but am pleased so far. Are you exercising as well? What are you doing?
  • Melgott
  • ycc1964
    ycc1964 Posts: 698 Member
    Nice to hear about your progress, keep up the good work.
  • lsglam32
    lsglam32 Posts: 1 Member
    WELCOME! COME UP THE GOOD WORK .....
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    What a great attitude, keep it up!
  • Thats excellent! keep up the awesome work :)
  • f3m4l3
    f3m4l3 Posts: 2
    :) thanks everyone

I'm doing a lot more walking. I have had a treadmill for months and never touched the thing. But I have been taking walks on my lunch break rather than a smoke break. And using my couch for good rather than evil ...using it as a support beam for stretching.

I don't have a scale of my own so I can only weigh myself at my moms at the end of the day after dinner so my weight results are s little skewed. Must get a scale of my own.