Hello Everybody !

Options
I have been on here for 5 days. I am enjoying it so far. Today I learned one of my weaknesses- social engagements. I attended a wedding reception and a birthday party . It was the first day I went over on calories as I did not have time to exercies to burn off some of the calories.

Replies

• submissivelyserving
    Options
    mama told me there'd be days like this. now that it's over with, forget it and move on. happy 5 days and stay encouraged.
  • jadedangel711
    jadedangel711 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I know I ill burn about 1400 calories off in the morning at derby! Night!
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    I just read your profile and I love that you found MFP! You WILL burn those calories in the morning and I will be proud of you!
  • jadedangel711
    Options
    Thanks!
  • Nette_54
    Nette_54 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    welcome to MFP, if you don't let your hair down sometimes it makes life toooo hard, I know I would give up if I couldn't enjoy myself at a special occasion, ( as long as you don't let your hair down every day lol ) just start afresh the next day and move on. Good luck
  • bonjour24
    bonjour24 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    i plan those days in! this is a lifestyle choice, and to be a long term thing you need to fit in the things you like and enjoy! that includes those days when you eat your body weight in chocolate and drink copious amounts of wine. and then you enjoy it, don't feel guilty and move back to the salad!
  • jadedangel711
    Options
    Thanks for all the support!