Have you heard/tried sensa

Options
So just recently.seen this infomercial for weight loss called sensa didnt really get to see full info but seems like something that can help with losing weight. So your still able to eat what you want just got to sprinkle sensa on everything you eat and I guesses it triggers your mind into thinking you've had more bites then you have eaten. Kinda like that weight loss program Full Bar

Replies

• puppywalker
    puppywalker Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I've heard of it, but not tried it. GNC sells Sensa, so if you try it I would suggest you buy it there so you won't get stuck in one of those auto-renewal programs that happen when you buy from infomercials. Those are hard to get out of. Good luck!
  • PBmaria
    PBmaria Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    My MIL just got it. It seems like a scam to me. Just eat sensibly and exercise and you WILL lose weight.
  • leynak
    leynak Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    My dad tried it & said that it didn't work at all for him.
  • catwrangler
    catwrangler Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    What I've read is don't buy from the TV or their website because you will have a hard time cancelling the card order. If you must try it, buy from GNC. I googled for you, here is one review:

http://www.webmd.com/diet/features/truth-about-sensa
  • missjelika
    missjelika Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    i've seen it and it sounds like a "magic pill/dust". I don't believe in magic so In my opinion I wouldn't waste my money. Plus the fine print in these weight loss products always have a disclaimer of " reasonable diet and exercise" So people are probably loosing weight due to the diet and exercise part and giving undue credit to the product.
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options
    the first thing I thought of when I read about it is that its just fancy packaged MSG... the FLAVA ENHANCA

I guess if you are one of those people who just has a really hard time stopping themselves from eating, it might help you.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,704 Member
    Options
    SCAM. There is no magic pill or program. This link tests all types of supplements.

http://ultimatefatburner.com/sensa-tastants-review.html
  • jessbennett1986
    Options
    It's all preference on what you want to do when you lose weight, but here's my take on it. It's another fad diet and the best way to lose weight is doing it the right way with sensible eating and exercising. I understand that this stuff helps you by making you feel full, but what happens when you stop taking it? Most likely you will be back to eating however much you did before you started taking it. You can eat whatever you want now, just do it in moderation and within your calorie limits. If you find that throughout this journey you are on to uncover the real you that it's just not working, then consult your doctor and he/she will let you know their take on the product. Life and it's obstacles are hard, but never impossible when you put your mind to it! I'm here to support if anyone needs a friend/motivation!
  • laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    The only way that works 100% of the time is eating properly and exercising. Go with the proven method.
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    stick with the old fashioned way. great job on 22lbs so far :)
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    So just recently.seen this infomercial for weight loss called sensa didnt really get to see full info but seems like something that can help with losing weight. So your still able to eat what you want just got to sprinkle sensa on everything you eat and I guesses it triggers your mind into thinking you've had more bites then you have eaten. Kinda like that weight loss program Full Bar

ATTENTION ATTENTION...This just in...THERE IS NO GOLDEN BULLET for weight loss. Eat Right, Move your body. Weight comes off...

That is all....

We now return you to your regularly scheduled program
  • MzNikiDaDancingQueen
    Options
    Yes I'm sticking with the old fashion exercise n eat right was just looking for something else to help with the food consumption im still eating healthy but tend to over eat.
  • MzNikiDaDancingQueen
    Options
    stick with the old fashioned way. great job on 22lbs so far :)

Thanks
  • PZlady
    PZlady Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I understand Sensa lets you know when you're full. If you completely cut out high fructose corn syrup, you'll get the same result. I'm told that the problem with high fructose corn syrup is that it blocks the part of your brain that tells you you've had enough food. My household is going as high fructose corn syrup free as possible - we can't control what's in restaurant food - and can tell you it's not easy but is definitely worth it. Foods either don't taste any different or taste better - who knew? Just read all the labels and choose foods / brands that don't have it. Good luck.
  • dshalbert
    dshalbert Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    I got some for free and it still didn't work. Probably the same result if you pay for it.