Do you add fish oil tablets and vitamins to the food?

Options
Jeff92se
Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
Can't be that much but everything counts right?

Replies

• wickedcricket
    wickedcricket Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    I am currently including fish oil to my intake. I've been having some problems so tracking how its working for me
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    If you mean, "Do I log my vitamins and supplements to my food diary?" The answer is no. Only gummy vitamins have measurable calories and even they only have about 5 per vitamin.
  • surfrgrl1
    surfrgrl1 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    I don't count the calories from my gummy vitamins or fish oil capsules as food, but I also don't count calories burned from climbing stairs to get to my office on the third floor, or that I have to walk quite a distance to get into my building. I figure for me its a wash. (I have my fitness level set at sedentary)
  • NashvilleShelley
    Options
    I log mine because I forget to take them if I don't.
  • Crystal_Rudolph
    Crystal_Rudolph Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I do because my fish oil pills are 10 calories each :wink:
  • KavemanKarg
    Options
    I do because my fish oil pills are 10 calories each :wink:

I do because I track my nutrient counts not calories. I want to know my grams of healthy fat.
  • TheWizeguy
    Options
    Me as well. I log them for the nutrient values, not so much for the calorie count. When I started logging my meals was when I noticed that my vitamin intake was really low. Adding a multi vitamin to my diet has helped me my goals.
  • aspen1377
    aspen1377 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm going to start now! Just tallied it all up and it comes to 85 calories a day...might make a difference in the long run!