I'm tired of looking and feeling like this :(

Options
Hi there :) excited to get started on this journey,for my health. I really want to be healthy for myself and my kids and I want t feel good about myself! Although I'm heavier than I ever been,I'm determined to look and feel good one day at a time!

Replies

• brookepenni
    brookepenni Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Hi Connina :) welcome. Don't worry, soon you'll love looking like your new self! I've lost 40 pounds ( still about 20 to go) and I love looking at myself now haha!! Good luck, enjoy your journey :)
  • scriehl
    scriehl Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Good for you girl! That is the first step. This site is very effective when used every day. I love it! Good luck to you!
  • lee112780
    lee112780 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Im just starting out too, and I feel the same! Just do your best everyday and Im sure u will see results
  • Angel1066
    Angel1066 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Welcome to mfp it's a great site to keep your motivation going and i'm sure you'll be successful. Good luck and stay positive
  • razorspells
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. A great place for support and motivation. Feel free to add me if you like.
    Good luck on your goals :smile:
  • sexypr1ncess
    sexypr1ncess Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    welcome!!! i'm a newbie too- have logged in for 5 days! i really enjoy this site and really feel it's a great tool. the members are super supportive and are always readily available with encouraging words!
  • connina
    connina Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi there,thank you! Thats great :)
  • connina
    Options
    Hi Connina :) welcome. Don't worry, soon you'll love looking like your new self! I've lost 40 pounds ( still about 20 to go) and I love looking at myself now haha!! Good luck, enjoy your journey :)
    Thank you,way to go good for you! I'm getting excited :))))
  • connina
    Options
    Hello,thank you!
  • connina
    Options
    Thanks I'm excited :)