I'm new, please add me to help me stay motivated!

Options
I have been on MFP now for 2 weeks and have lost an amazing 14lbs so far. Not sure if that is even healthy or not but I have been very strict with my calorie counts and logging EVERY single thing that goes into my mouth. I am amazed at how easy this has been. I realize this amount of weight loss will eventually slow down but for now I am loving it. (I am not even exercising yet) I would love to have as many friends as possible to help keep me motivated. Please add me...

Replies

• Mlpope
    Mlpope Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey congrats on the weight loss. I love this app on my phone, especially if something has a bar code it makes it even easier. My weight loss is slower than yours and i have been walking also, but my calories count varies a little from day to day, and I give myself a free day every couple weeks. but with this app i still dont go as crazy as i used to on those free days. so if you can be strict thats cool. But most time the stricter you are the harder it becomes to maintain later. so give yourself a little slack every now and then. What are your total weight loss goals.
  • hartsgirl
    Options
    I agree, I do plan on giving myself some free days soon or I would probably go crazy eventually. The holidays are creeping up and I know it will be very difficult to stay on track. All we can do is our best though and not beat ourselves up if we happen to slip :) I would love to lose atleast 40 lbs. I was at 188 when I started here two weeks ago. I am now at 174...I wouldn't know what to do with myself if I actually got down to 150. I'd make my husband take me on a very expensive shopping spree :)
  • brianward81
    brianward81 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    That's the attitude you need. Just keep with it, you know it works and if in doubt just check out the Success Stories threads. They are incredible. Good luck!
  • TODJ06
    TODJ06 Posts: 85
    Options
    Wow! Congrats on your sucess so far! Keep up the great job.
    Add me if you like, and we can all encourage each other!

JT
  • caroline1685
    caroline1685 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    fantastic weight loss well done,
    caroline
  • margo36
    margo36 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Well Done Nice Start :drinker:
  • lacewitch
    lacewitch Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    congratulations on the start.
    I hope it continues!
    I'd hold him to that shopping spree! you deserve it!
  • NicholaMeaney
    Options
    Hi and congratulations on the weight loss. I'm new too and the friend request is on the way
  • shazzamax11
    Options
    Hi
    Well done on your amazing weight loss, feel free to add me as a friend.
    Shaz