new here, hoping to find some friends!

Options
:happy:
Hi there! I'm Erin, married 27 year old lady. Brand new to the site and hoping to find some friends that can understand the struggle.

At my heaviest I weighed 325lbs, I'm at 300 now and I plan to be in the range of 135.

Busy mom with 3 girls, 2 are special needs. Military wife and I am one really motivated lady.

Hope to get to know you all!

Thanks!

Replies

• ncmamato3
    Options
    :happy:
    Hi there! I'm Erin, married 27 year old lady. Brand new to the site and hoping to find some friends that can understand the struggle.

At my heaviest I weighed 325lbs, I'm at 300 now and I plan to be in the range of 135.

Busy mom with 3 girls, 2 are special needs. Military wife and I am one really motivated lady.

Hope to get to know you all!

Thanks!
  • nwfamilygal
    nwfamilygal Posts: 635
    Options
    Welcome Erin :flowerforyou: Good luck on your weight loss journey:drinker: Lot of great people on here. Read the posts they do help. Also drink your water it really does help.:drinker: :drinker:
  • wilted6orchid
    wilted6orchid Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I was just off to bed and thought well, I'll say hi first.

I'm Melinda. I'm an AirForce wife, 28, with 3 boys.

I think once you poke around you'll really like this site. There are lots of people who'll help you out with any questions you might have too.

So Welcome to the bunch.:flowerforyou:
  • fullofjoy720
    Options
    welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • cloverluv
    cloverluv Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Welcome :drinker: And Good Luck!!! :flowerforyou:
  • LaurenLibra
    Options
    Welcome, and good luck. :smile:
    I highly recommend reading some of these threads
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/23912-links-in-mfp-you-want-to-read-again-and-again
  • smith_emt
    smith_emt Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I am Jessica. I am 23 years old- not married and no children. I began my journey on January 1, 2008 at 235 lbs. I completed a 90 fitness program and then gave up excercising and focused on eating better. I managed to lose up to date, and plan on losing at least 50 more. I plan to use this site and the support of others to accoplish my goal!

Jessica
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I just know you will love this site if you don't already, I love it here. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone here is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: