AWESOME POSSUMS WK 2......10 Wks and 20lbs (CLOSED GROUP)

Options
WEEK 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pls Message me your weight so I can add it to the Spreadsheet :)

How did you do this last week? What improvements can you make? What obstacles did you overcome?

Link to the Spreadsheet!!!!!!!!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Avf5B0KzT6x3dHRqQl9BbzYxS1NXai02d0ZBR2hIQ2c&hl=en_US#gid=0

Daily Goal
DRINK AT LEAST *****12***** GLASSES OF WATER!

THIS WEEKS CHALLENGES WEEK 2

Tuesday- 30 Pushups
Wednesday- 80 Squats/30 lunges each leg
Thursday- Jog 3 to 4 miles
Friday- 8 pull ups, 40 pushups
Saturday- 50 jumping jacks, 20 burpees, 40 squats
Sunday- Jog/walk 4 miles

Remember it will take hard work to achieve your goal BUT YOU CAN DO IT!!!!! LETS WORK WEEK 2 EVEN BETTER!!!!!!!

I am so excited to be doing this challenge with you Ladies. I am hoping through this we will lift one another up and help motivate each other. This Challenge will last 9 wks, from Sept 26th till Dec 5th!!!!! All I ask is that you check in at least once a week. Try to stay as active as possible. I also encourage you to take before photos and measurements. Once a week we will weigh in on Mondays in the am. I will need your updated weight that afternoon to add to the spreadsheet. I will personally be taking my measurements every 2 weeks. I would love for you ladies to join me in this as well. I will add it to the spreadsheet if you would like and track it every 2wks for you. Each day there will be a challenge and weekly goals. Please set your goals below. If at anytime you feel you need to leave, please inform me and I will remove your name from the list. My hope is that we will all do this and stick to it. I will also begin an new thread each week so these do not get overwhelmed with replies. I will send you the links. Also if you have any suggestions for challenges....please message me. I want mental and emotional challenges!!!!

We will have a weekly STAR!!!! The person who lost the biggest % of weight that week. We will also have a winner at the end of the challenge for overall weight-loss and goals achieved! I will get this person a Shape or Fitness magazine subscription for a yr! If you are interested...before and after photos with the dates are required. I know it's not much but it's fun to work towards a prize.

GROUP PARTICIPANTS!!!!!!

REESE1206
Joi407
Leia81
Twins2007
Cherry4269
Mama2lip
Busymom509
Lauehorn
Bigchild88
StephParkSmith
AprilStar480
cccgrillo
Meglomaniac87
Aliking6
Clarahackworth1999
Mandypizzle
Ta198488
KamFam

Replies

• bigchid88
    Options
    Did my weigh in yesterday and I lost 2 pounds from last week. I now weigh 222 =]
  • bigchid88
    Options
    Im not at the fitness level to jog 3/4 miles but I will aim for 2 and walk the rest. Also I dont have a pull up bar so I will find an exercise to replace that move.
  • reese1206
    reese1206 Posts: 229
    Options
    I admire you for still doing them :).
    Im not at the fitness level to jog 3/4 miles but I will aim for 2 and walk the rest. Also I dont have a pull up bar so I will find an exercise to replace that move.
  • kamfam
    kamfam Posts: 7
    Options
    I weighed myself here at home (on the wii) and it shows I lost 5.5lbs! I go to the dr next monday, so I will be able to see how accurate that is (my beginning wt was done at the dr, too). So, I am now 123lbs, but haven't lost any inches yet :/

I did well last week, until the weekend. But today I'm back on track and trying to log food again. I managed all challenges until the weekend too - gosh weekends are awful!

Jess, I'm so glad to be a part of this challenge!
  • kamfam
    Options
    I'm not on the spreadsheet :(
  • reese1206
    reese1206 Posts: 229
    Options
    OOPS.....I will add you today. I spaced it.
    I'm not on the spreadsheet :(
  • ta198488
    ta198488 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I weighed in Monday morning at 165 lbs. So I lost 1 lb. over the week. The weekends seem to be a problem for me also, I get a chance to eat out or I stay at home where the food is more accessible. Hope everyone did well this week & looking forward to the challenges of tomorrow.
  • mandypizzle
    mandypizzle Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    I didn't lose any weight last week. :( Still 179 which sucks so bad! I"m still kicking myself in the butt that I even gained so much weight in the first place but I feel motivated! I will be way more diligent about logging my food this week. I am continuing Ripped in 30 and I am going to pick up running a few miles a day about 3-4 nights a week.

Tuesday- 30 Pushups
    Wednesday- 80 Squats/30 lunges each leg
    Sunday- Jog/walk 4 miles
  • mandypizzle
    Options
    For some reason it won't let me edit my last response so I can just check off today's challenge... Anyways, I did Ripped in 30 week 2 day 1 this morning. Then tonight I ran for 45 min and did my 30 push ups. My boys did the push ups with me and ran 10 min with me! :) I love when my family takes interest in being active! I feel amazing today!! I'm drinking water like a mad woman today too! haha
  • lauehorn
    lauehorn Posts: 183
    Options
    Lost just over a lb this week and have decided to target at least 1 lb per week instead of 2. My body didn't adjust well to trying to stay around 1200 calories with all the exercise I've been doing even after eating back exercise calories. I think 1 lb a week will be much more manageable and enjoyable for me. It's all about sustainable losses, right?? Exercise was on target with 3600 cals per week and plenty of sleep. So far, so good!
  • StephParkSmith
    Options
    147 on 'onday I lost 1 pound...boo...I have been workin hard hopefully its just water weight still having trouble drinking more than 8 glasses so I will do the 12 glasses if I can without making myself sick!
  • bigchid88
    Options
    I did day 20 of 30 DS shred and went to the gym and did a 30 min elliptical followed by 30 min bike interval workout. Went to cinnabon and shared one with my roommate...i dont even feel horrible for eating it lol oh well just means i have to work harder tomorrow ;) I will do both tues and wed challenges tomorrow.
  • joi1407
    joi1407 Posts: 79
    Options
    Tuesday- 30 Pushups CHECK (Wed morning)
    Wednesday- 80 Squats/30 lunges each leg CHECK
    Sunday- Jog/walk 4 miles

Daily exercise:
    Tue - FAIL
    Wed - 30DS L1
    Thu
    Fri
    Sat
    Sun
  • mandypizzle
    Options
    Ripped in 30/80 squats/60 lunges DONE!!
  • Cherry4269
    Options
    Hey Steph a pound is a pound some people cant even do that so congrats on that pound keep it up :flowerforyou:
  • Cherry4269
    Options
    Good Morning Everyone, I weighed in Monday morning @ 142 lbs....Lost 2lbs woo hoo!!!!! Jess this week is going to be very hard on me so don't be surprised if i don't work out much!!! But I will try!!!!
  • kamfam
    Options
    WOOHHOOO! Good job everyone!

Tuesday - 30min cardio, 30 push-ups (did these Wed am)
    Wednesday - 30 min cardio, 80 squats & 30 lunges(ea leg) both with 6lb wt, plus 20 crunches (standard, side, and reverse)

Not meeting my water goal :( but I will continue to try.
  • bigchid88
    Options
    Just finished day 21 of 30 DS, 30 push ups and 80 squats/30 lunges(each leg). gonna head to the gym in a bit and get some cardio in.
  • Strongmamaof5
    Options
    I was 145.6 on Monday.
  • Strongmamaof5
    Options
    Looks like I will be getting a good workout today. I'm not only going to do today's challenge but yesterday's as well then a walk with the twins later and maybe just maybe a run.