Mine is open :D
  • Riverofbeauty
    Riverofbeauty Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Mine is open!
  • xwllflwrx
    xwllflwrx Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Mine is open. Warning: I eat a lot of same foods and frozen meals for lunch. I am planning in the near future to start bringing a healthier lunch to work but for now frozen is so easy and there is a huge variety.
  • Ayla20103005
    Ayla20103005 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    mine is open too :)
  • Cornock
    Cornock Posts: 254
    Options
    Mine is open, just don't look at the Alcohol! LOL
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    Eating well is relative I guess. But feel free to check mine out.
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    My diary is open. I do have a lot of personal recipes in it, though, but if there's one that you want send me a message and I will give it to you.
  • daydream58
    daydream58 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Mine's open too - thanks for the great thread, I will definitely be peeking through as many as I can to get ideas myself. I love my current diet and it seems to be working so far, but I think I may run into a plateau sooner or later along the long journey and I'll need to change it up then, so this is great. I know for sure I get into ruts of favorites. Sure I change a bit with the season's fresh items but per season I do tend to get in ruts. Good yummy ruts, but a rut is a rut. Well actually a rut is a rut IF you're in a plateau... I think if everything's working it's okay to call a rut a GOOD PLAN.
  • Liquid741
    Liquid741 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    mine's always open....dont see the point of being secretive.

we all have the same thing in common why not share and help someone out that you dont even know...
  • persistenttiger
    persistenttiger Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I make sure I get enough fibre in every day (IBS that likes to act up if I am not careful), and to do that I need to eat looots of vegetables. Fills you up but not out ;) I'm not trying to lose at the moment, just maintain and gain muscle.