My 30 Day Shred Results!!! (with pics)

Options
Hi MFP's,

I can honestly say that I found this hard going but yet addictive. I was getting up at 5.30 every morning :yawn: to do the workout, I followed the levels for 10 days each and I also swam for an hour every morning too. My husband thought I was mad, considering I'm not a morning person and I did too at one stage because the scale wasn't moving, in one week I even put weight on! However, my husband kept praising me and telling me he could see the results. I was apprehensive to say the least on Friday when I had my 30 day photo taken, when taking the measurements I was amazed of what could be achieved in a relatively short space of time, so when the photo was taken I wasn't feeling too bad.

Thank you all for your support and I could not have started this journey and continued without MFP's:flowerforyou:

So here goes with the results and please excuse the underwear!!! The first photos are from day 1 and day 30 of the shred. The second photos are from the start of my journey at 12st 7lbs (175lbs) and today at 10st 6lbs, still have a way to go though.

Weight:
SW 01/09/2011 150.6lbs
CW 30/09/2011 146 lbs
Loss of 4.6lbs

Measurements:
Neck 13 to 12.5 Lost 0.5
Waist 30.5 to 28 Lost 2.5
Hips 39.5 to 37 Lost 2.5
Bust 40 to 36 Lost 4
Bum 42 to 39 Lost 3
L Arm 12.5 to 12 Lost 0.5
R Arm 12.25 to 12 Lost 0.25
L Thigh 25 to 22 Lost 3
R Thigh 24 to 21.5 Lost2.5
Total Loss 18.75 inches

30DAYSHRED-Results-01-09-11to30-09-11.jpg

1SW-12st7lbs25-10-10-10st6lbs30-09-11.jpg

I started round 2 of the shred on Saturday the 1st October, I must be mad!!!:noway:

Edit due to trying to reszie photos

Replies

• lornawalker
    Options
    Does anyone now how I resize the pictures so that you can see it all?
  • Lozze
    Lozze Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    HOLY ****.

I need to get me this!
  • hstallings13
    Options
    excellent work....I loved the results when I did it too. She may be evil, but Jillian gets you results
  • lisa_lotte
    Options
    wow amazing difference in just 30 days!! WELL DONE!!

Lisa :flowerforyou:
  • SunshineAndLove
    SunshineAndLove Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Fabulous!
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    wow!!

i have 30ds, and have done it once.... i really need to get it done properly!
  • jackiemonx
    jackiemonx Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    well done! i finish level 1 today...i hope my results r as good as urs at the end :)
  • jade_85
    jade_85 Posts: 96
    Options
    that is amaizing especilally ur butt and thighs well done hunni :) xx
  • PrincessGlitterTush
    Options
    You look fantastic. Well done for all the hard work
  • CurlyClare78
    Options
    Wow you look amazing!! I got to day 17 and sprained my wrist ( I didn't do it exercising) so I've had a break but I'm thinking of starting again and doing weights when they do push ups because I can pick up a weight now. Know what you mean about it being addictive - I miss it loads but the first few days I had to pause it to have a cry
  • Zerbiak
    Zerbiak Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Awesome results, and great effort with the hard work. Good Luck on your next cycle! :smile:
  • jowans2004
    jowans2004 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    great job on staying dedicated, your results are AWESOME...keep it up!!!!!!! :)
  • blueberrypancakes
    Options
    awesome results!
  • SlimSadieG
    SlimSadieG Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 5 and this has filled me with confidence - well done!
  • Vhovell
    Vhovell Posts: 286
    Options
    bump...i can't see the photos at work so want to have a look when i'm at home sounds like you've done great though!
  • Kerrycoll
    Kerrycoll Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Wow you have inspired me to give it a go. :smile:
  • mlbrox
    mlbrox Posts: 41
    Options
    Lozze, where do you get the cute little avatars in your signature? They look like they show weight loss progress or before and after. If anyone knows, let me know.
  • mlbrox
    mlbrox Posts: 41
    Options
    Lornawalker, U look amazing! great work! this is another reason why i cant wait to start my 30ds! <3
  • julzmm
    julzmm Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!
  • quizzyrascal
    quizzyrascal Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I would say your pics are some of the most dramatic I have seen. There is such a striking difference. Am now resolved to up my efforts with 30DS, if I achieved even half the results you have shown, I would be happy.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!