ONEderland here I come!!!!!!

Options
2.9 lbs till ONEderland! it is motivating the hell out of me!! i think I will treat myself to the spa when i get there! I have not seen Onederland in over 10 YEARS!

Replies

• pkiesch
    pkiesch Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Way to go girl!! Spa treatment sounds like a great reward to yourself!
  • Divagettinfitin2011
    Options
    Great Job!
  • youuluvashh
    youuluvashh Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! You should definitely treat yourself for all your hardwork!! 10 years is a long time.. you deserve it!!!! :)
  • cpldjski
    cpldjski Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I know the feeling. I am 1.2 lbs away and have not been there in about 12 years. I never thought it was even possible again. Treat yourself well, you deserve it!

11374500.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • treyatime
    Options
    Thanks so much ladies! I appreciate the encouragement!
  • reeldancer
    reeldancer Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Oh wow. How exciting.. Good luck celebrating:). You earned it!
  • loves03
    loves03 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    So exciting!!! Woohoo...let us know when you get there :)
  • Monanik
    Monanik Posts: 150
    Options
    The spa sounds good I just said that to myself too when I hit one of my goals im 1.5 pds away I'm going to get a facial/massage at the spa! Lets do this! U got me hype lol!
  • oregonlady
    oregonlady Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    onederful!!
  • treyatime
    Options
    I did it ladies! I have arrived at onederland!!!!! Spa date here I come!!!! thanks for a lll the encouragement!!!
  • TanyaDL
    TanyaDL Posts: 54
    Options
    I can definitely relate by not being in Onederland in about 10 yrs too!!!..can't wait to get there myself! You've done a wonderful job...Keep up the great work!!!! And thanks for sharing your story + pictures!
  • DianaJaneD
    DianaJaneD Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    You are REALLY moving right along! Enjoy the newly defined you :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!