Not new, but looking for some new friends

Options
Hey everybody! I have been on here for some time, friends have come and go, and lately I have been feeling like a select few of the friends I have on here are still being supportinve but a lot of them kinda keep to themselves and do well, but don't necessarily comment on posts or offer encouragement. Don't get me wrong, just seeing people on here is encouraging, but I am struggling lately and could really use some new people to help push me back into my groove

Replies

• melvac
    melvac Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Hi \My name is Melva, I no exactly what you mean feel free to add me if you like Melva
  • burrusbaby
    Options
    you can add me....I just joined. My username is burrusbaby
  • jedi9393
    jedi9393 Posts: 121
    Options
    Hello! ive been on here for almost a month I think. you can add me. I'm here every day!
  • sunshine77081
    Options
    You may add me if you wish. I've been faithful for sometime and then fell off of the bandwagon. I didn't gain a lot which was suprising to me but I am back on and pushing towards my goal.
  • ummummgood757
    ummummgood757 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey gurly You can add me if you like
  • bklyngirl71
    bklyngirl71 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    hi there. you could do it!!! just take it one day at a time
  • Jayfitness27
    Options
    You can always add me as well I am always on, I just fell off the wagon for a bit because i was going through a very deep depression now that i am back to my energetic self its alot easier to help others now that I am not so broken anymore LOL I am sure that this situation you are going through is just a bump in the road. I am 27 and feel like for the last 23 years i have beeen in a prison and lviing my life according to others so i know what it is like when it comes to dealing with the effects of having no one there for you. I know I lost a few friends on here myself because I wasnt commenting all the time and I was a bad boy for it and well I have learned my lesson but sometimes you need to lose some to gain more. Nothing in life doesnt have a price tag next to it we just have to work on being better judges when it comes to knowing when these situations are going to happen and try to prepare the best we can
  • Skinny_minny_mo
    Skinny_minny_mo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

I;m happy to be a cheerleader too :)

We all need but can also give support.
  • cairney4698
    Options
    Hey there. Feel free to add me and we can support each other through our journey!!!
  • mandz31
    mandz31 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Anyone looking for support can add me, im new and on here everyday, any advice support or motivation needed, then i will help you the best i can!!
  • BrooklynBloom
    BrooklynBloom Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm here!
  • CJHURTT
    Options
    Hello,
    Please add me. I'm new (within the last 6 weeks or so) and I have "no firends" on this site so far, I just haven't gotten to that
    point on adding people.
    Please add me and if anyone else who are responding to this post can add me also.

Thanks
  • tristahenry
    Options
    I love my friendlies... add me!!
  • shazzamax11
    Options
    Hi
    Am on here every day, feel free to add me Shaz ;o)
  • lisa_lotte
    Options
    Welcome :flowerforyou:
  • m00tmike
    m00tmike Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    MFP: "You can not make more than 5 friend requests in 10 minutes"
    Me: "BOOOO!"

I'd love some more friends too. I lost about 30 lbs but then I totally got lost and fell off the bandwagon. I'm looking to get back into things and get back on that road to fit-dom! Let's do this together!!
  • lrobin65
    Options
    We are all looking for encouragement in some way shape or form. Feel free to add me (anyone that reads this can) and we can give support to each other as we journey through this!!
  • xsopredictablex
    Options
    You can add me? I'm new to the site and the weight loss thing, but I'm looking for the same things you are. :) I do better with a swift kick to my butt to keep me going. :P
  • airmazing
    Options
    im up for some butt kicking too as long as you agree to kick mine ..... you wont be able to miss it lol x
  • mazp12
    mazp12 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    hi there you can add me if you like !