30 Day Shred Beginning 10/05/11

Options
I have had this DVD for quite some time now and I have decided that today is the day to start. Any and all tips would be greatly appreciated. Also, anyone who would like to join the challenge is more then welcome.

Replies

• EmilyAnn89
    EmilyAnn89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    i will start today with you! i've had it for a while too :blushing:

i've been wanting to do it, but i was sick for a whole week which really put a hold on my exercise. soo i'm ready to get back to exercising and up for something challenging! and the 30 day shred is definitely a challenge lol!
  • sunshine421969
    sunshine421969 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am new to this site..and I was wondering what DVD you are talking about for the 30 day shred? Thanks
  • illy823
    illy823 Posts: 63
    Options
    Hey Good Morning...

I've been off and on, bc i get discouraged when she goes on plank and the side planks... I guess that I need to be at a better fitness level... Have a great wed.. :)
  • kimberlygo
    Options
    Use a mat just like Jillian says!
  • ABIGgirl
    Options
    OK, I'm gonna start today too!!
    I did it last year and lost 10 pounds, so I don't know why I won't do it again this year.
  • mlbrox
    mlbrox Posts: 41
    Options
    i started today too!
  • Laura32412
    Options
    I think I'll join you tonight! The 30DS is on my cable OnDemand (free) and I've been wanting to try it. Do I need anything other than a mat and free weights? Do I need a lot of space?

Good luck to you!!
  • lisa_lotte
    Options
    I was actually planning on starting today too, but for me it will only be a 25 day shred (as I am going on holiday in 25 days timeI I will do level 1 for 5 days, level 2 for 10 and then level 3 for 10!

Woohoooo

Anywone starting today add me

Lisa :flowerforyou:
  • krm0789
    krm0789 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I started on Monday but I'm sure I'll take rest days so you may even finish before I do. I'm 2 days in & in pain, but it's a good pain :)
  • melissa4221
    melissa4221 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am new to this site..and I was wondering what DVD you are talking about for the 30 day shred? Thanks

It is a DVD by Jillian Michaels. You can find it at Wal-mart or Amazon.com
  • melissa4221
    Options
    I started on Monday but I'm sure I'll take rest days so you may even finish before I do. I'm 2 days in & in pain, but it's a good pain :)

Awesome!!
  • melissa4221
    Options
    Thanks for all of your help. I will post my results at the end of 30 days :)

GOOD LUCK to everyone :)
  • estinson79
    Options
    I'm starting today too! The DVD has been sitting in my living room staring at me for the last week, time to get going!
    GOod luck everyone :)
  • schmenly
    schmenly Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    i just bought JM Ripped in 30 (also from Amazon) and was wondering if it is the same or at least similar? If I get it in the mail I will start tongiht too! Don't forget before and after pics!!
  • nienie21
    nienie21 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I'm going to start today too! I'll be incorporating this with Boot Camp and biking too :)
    See how it goes!
    Good Luck!
  • estinson79
    Options
    Ok, I just finished my first 30 day shred workout. And I was surprised that it's only 20 minutes! Is this enough of a workout? Even if I do it every day? I am used to doing about an hour at the gym, not sure how this compares.
  • LisaLove240786
    LisaLove240786 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Ive started today too =) it was a good workout for me and starting the feel it now!! Feel free to add me for support through your 30ds... 1 DOWN, 29 TO GO
  • tammylwv
    tammylwv Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Ok, I just finished my first 30 day shred workout. And I was surprised that it's only 20 minutes! Is this enough of a workout? Even if I do it every day? I am used to doing about an hour at the gym, not sure how this compares.

Not sure for you but I go to the gym and do the elliptical mostly and treadmill sometimes...I felt it after the second day A LOT. :) Had to take the night off last night but will be doing it again tonight.
  • sunshine421969
    sunshine421969 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    ok..Thanks..I have three of TBL dvds..,but i haven't seen that one..May look into that..