Eat-Clean Diet Challenge

Options
I recently purchased "The Eat-Clean Diet" book by Tosca Reno. This looks like a completely healthy and easy lifestyle change-not a diet. I am going to do this eating plan along with ChaLEAN Extreme/Turbofire exercise schedule. ANYBODY WANT TO TAKE THIS CHALLENGE WITH ME????

Replies

• tmontgomery69
    Options
    I will join in the challenge as soon as I receive Chalean Extreme on Tues/Wed of this next week. And hopefully my turbo fire as well.
  • jamielynn1981
    jamielynn1981 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I have been on vacation this week and I am ready to get started with eating clean! This book is great, I am halfway through it and I LOVE it so far!! I highly recommend getting it if you dont have it yet!!
  • tmontgomery69
    Options
    I have been on vacation this week and I am ready to get started with eating clean! This book is great, I am halfway through it and I LOVE it so far!! I highly recommend getting it if you dont have it yet!!

I hope that you had a GREAT vacation. I have been eating clean for awhile. No processed foods, no breads/pastas/cracker(as I'm gluten intolerant) and no sweets. Lean meats, salads, and some fruits. I'll have to check it out! Thank you!
  • misstanyamarie
    misstanyamarie Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    My cousin does this and I am going to look into it!! How do you ladies like it?
  • jamielynn1981
    jamielynn1981 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    So far it has been great. I will weigh in on Friday, so hopefully I will see some good results!
    I don't feel as hungry b/c with each meal you eat protein and a complex carb. which has really kept me full. I've not been 100% (especially on the weekends) but each day it is my goal to stay with the plan.
  • misstanyamarie
    misstanyamarie Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    So how has this gone for you? I have yet to pick up the book yet.