Drivers License weight

Options
NYCMom
NYCMom Posts: 18 Member
I see this posted a lot about how your current weight now matches what is on your drivers license. What horrible states make you put a weight on your license? Why would they do that?

Happy to be in NY where it's just your height.

Replies

• ckdub428
    ckdub428 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Oklahoma does and I'm not sure I've changed it since I was 16. (31 now)
  • ayesha30
    Options
    LOUISIANA!!
  • Helenatrandom
    Helenatrandom Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Don't go calling my state a horrible state! That's my job! :laugh:
  • Sonchie
    Sonchie Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Louisiana is one of them. Although they dont weigh you. I guess thats why most person's isnt true. I can happily say mine has been true for a whie now. Its actually a little high on my drivers license these days!
  • efriling
    efriling Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Alabama, Mississippi, and Minnesota all do it too.
  • MarynEve
    MarynEve Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Oh no, that's just meeeaaaan. Glad its just height in PA too!
  • hazelmae123
    hazelmae123 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    California is weight too.
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    MD does that. needless to say, mine LIES
  • kcmomof2
    kcmomof2 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Missouri and Kansas both do.
  • leah07598
    leah07598 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Illinois!
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    Alabama does. I am .2 away from being my drivers license weight. I was 16 and I am now 30. So, I think I'm good!!!!!!!!!!!! 125 baby!!!
  • fakeplastictree
    fakeplastictree Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    FL
  • bethm1210
    bethm1210 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    So does Nebraska.
  • smashatoms
    smashatoms Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Ohio has it on their license. I'm a whole 50 pounds less than what I was when I got it! I suppose that's something to be happy about! :happy:
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    SC does...and it was true when I got the license 5 years ago. I'm only 18 pounds heavier now...
  • ShannonTodd
    ShannonTodd Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Arkansas doesn't put your weight on your DL, just your height. Think that might have something to do with us being one of the most obese states in the nation! (Just a thought.)
  • DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Kansas does, but I think that any state that does nobody even checks to see if what you say is right. So for years I was off by 60lbs, license said I was 220 when I was 280.
  • tam120
    tam120 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I just got my (OH) license renewed last week and he just asked me if my height, weight or address had changed. Funny, my weight has changed a lot in the last 4 years (up and down) but the number on the license was only 3 lbs less than my actual weight.
  • argharna
    Options
    New Mexico does, mine is the wrong weight it was right when I first got a license at 16 but now Im 31 and its way off.
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    Ontario, Canada and they don't ask weight. That's silly since weight can change so easily along with the silly states that do or used to ask hair colour. If they are going to ask it should at least be updated every 5 years when you have to go get a new photo and license. Why would it show your age 16 weight when there is a good chance you'll be driving for another 70 years!