Chalean vs TurboFire

Options
So I'm really looking for a fitness program I can do at home. My goal right now is weight loss. I would like to lose about 10-15 pounds. I'm in pretty decent shape I run regularly and do alot of the Jillian Michaels dvds for strength training, but my weight wont budge. So my questions is what everyone would recommend Chalean? or TurboFire? Thanks for the input!

Replies

• SpaceMarkus
    Options
    It depends on what you like to do. I've done both, and both will get you to your goal if you follow the plans.

Feel free to shoot me a friend request :)
  • alexa_image
    alexa_image Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I will say Turbo Fire,
    It has a lot of Cardio which is the best way to lose weight.
  • MCDerin
    MCDerin Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I agree w/ Alexa. Both are great, but to lose weight initially, it's best to ramp up the cardio.
    I have both programs and love them.
    Do Turbo Fire first, then, do CLX to get tone and still keep some cardio in your routine.
    LOVE Chalene. She rocks.
  • bluegirl10
    bluegirl10 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    I have both workouts and they are great! If you want more cardio then go with Turbo Fire. If you want more weights then go with CLX... I am currently doing TF/CLX hybird...
  • fridayjustleft04
    fridayjustleft04 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    It depends if you like cardio more or strength more. I have both programs and am doing the hybrid schedule, which I think is the perfect compromise.
  • ladybug1620
    ladybug1620 Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    I've done Turbofire and I absolutely love it. It's so fun to do. I'm going to start up again today. Feel free to message me with any questions :)
  • ChLoE1130
    ChLoE1130 Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    Well thanks for the the input everyone.....I ended up buying both :)
  • spoiledwife12
    spoiledwife12 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Good call!!
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    I lost 12lbs on Turbo FIre, but I've never done the other one.